Twenty-two~

Stay

Stay.

Chapter 22

I woke up with a nauseous feeling surrounding my mind. I slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the small light penetrating through the lampshade settled right next to where I am sleeping. It takes me some time to take in my encircling and from what I have gathered, I am in a black-painted room which golden statues and small decorators around, filling the room by giving it a sophisticated aura.

I looked up at the wall to see that it was 3 am right now and the thought of running my mind on where am I and stuff makes me postpone it for the aftermath and just focus on my sleep again. Before I can hit my head on the pillow, sketchy bile initiate to fill my throat making me run towards the bathroom and empty my gut fast.

While still sitting on the marble floor in a crouch position, I feel a hand brushing my neck, lifting my messy hair, and rub my back comfortably, stirring me to get it all out. I almost thought of sleeping then and there with the soothing feeling surrounding me but get reminded of my surroundings and still in between a very essential task to fulfill and started to empty all the drinks of tonight.

After few minutes when I am finally done, I look behind me to find Jade looking at me with a small smile, encouraging me to get it all out. I nod my head in sign to show that I am done but he just shakes his head and moved his hand in a way to again tell me that it was fine to get it out.

"Well Jade I am throwing the stuff from my stomach to the toilet, not the other way around. When I say I am done trust me I am!" I exclaimed looking at him with a glare. He happens to get out his whatever landfill land when he helps me to stand up and take me to the sink area. I quickly wash my face and rinse my mouth with the mouthwash. Pulling my hair into a messy bun while looking at the mirror, I gasp at my reflection. Not a bad gasping just a surprising one.

My makeup is out of my face, all my rings and other accessories are not covering a part of my skin anymore. I am now wearing a black shirt on top of my dress for which I was thankful. I turn around to look at Jade, expecting to spill some answers.

He looks at me sheepishly, rubbing his hand at the back of his neck, passing me a small smirk. I wait for a few seconds but no answer came out of his mouth, just the stupid smirk that has been a fell resident on his lips.

"Wow Jade you are a Magician, I received all my answers just by that beautiful smirk you are passing me." I say sarcastically, crossing my arms over my chest. He glares at me in both a serious and playful manner but decided to just give in.

"Okay, you had a lot of drinks today, so I took you to your home after you passed out but found out that the keys of your house were with Ishaan, so I got you here, my penthouses. After that, I cleaned you up thinking that maybe if you wake up with the makeup and stuff, it will be itchy. After I was done with your face and accessories, I found you rubbing your hands uncomfortably over your dress, so I just put one of my shirts on you over your dress so you don't get a wrong idea when you wake up." He says all this in one breath, without a break, and looks in my all this time, proving his honesty.