Seventeen~

Welcome Back

Welcome Back.

Chapter 17

It's been a week to everything. My argument with Jade, and to every crappy thing I can think of. After I was done sleeping that day, Ishaan strictly gave out his orders that I won't be going to the charity house for a week. I tried everything, pleading with him, blackmailing him, manipulating but nothing came in handy to persuade him to let me go back.

Ever since then, I am like locked in my room, watching Netflix so I can regain all my energy by just laying on my bed. At least that's what Ishaan's ideology states. But whenever Ishaan is not home, I try and sneak out just so I can go from my room to my basement. My Dad renovates the basement after every two years so I can have my dance sessions there, and that's my favorite to go to the area whenever I am not feeling myself or I am going through a phase or just want to be alone, like a hideout.

This is one unusual thing that happened this week but the second that happened was quite creepy too.

Every day someone comes early in the morning around five-ish, with a small box of gummy bears and a flower pink lily, which that person keeps on the top of that box and leave it in front of my house door.

First, I thought that it was from the charity house thinking they would've sent me this box as a sign of 'get well soon', but it wasn't the case because, after two days of receiving it, I called the house to say thank you but they told me that maybe I was a misconception and that it wasn't from them, to begin with.

So the third day, I myself waited for the delivery guy to come and tell me himself about this every day Christmas, but all he said was,

'Sender's identity cannot be revealed or all the money the delivery person is earning right now from delivering these gifts will be cut short'.

So, it was a lose-lose situation either way. The person must have known that I would never deliberately cut short an innocent's salary due to my selfishness. After that day, I just stopped my thought processer and treated all the gummy bears happily. And just so you must think that how I know well that the boxes are for me,

There would always be a plain card with the box where my name would be written in cursive handwriting with a smiley face down at the end. So, I was and am really impressed with that person's gesture even when I didn't know who that person is.

So, the third thing and the unusual one is that Ivy is back from her long-family trip but only has been texting me, and not once has come to my home to meet.

I know it much to say that something is wrong with her and I keep asking her about it but all she says is that she is busy with charity house and her family who is planning her grandma's and grandad's 50th anniversary which I know well she is just trying and fool me around because I clearly remember the celebration was last year as I recall Grandma getting all drunk and buzzy while dancing on song Bang Bang by Nicki Minaj while shaking her booty and doing all sorts of movements with it while standing on the middle of the stage.