Paralyzed 2

Part Two to Paralyzed

Requested by ScorpioLuna1105

Disclaimer: I didn't get too Angsty here.

WARNING: Blood, shooting, angst, anxiety

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

He was in excruciating pain. His body screamed in agony. His head was swirling. Screams and sirens were filling the air. He was on the ground. His head was pounding. His vision was blurry. He reached back and touched his lower back. Warm liquid caked his hand. He slowly brought it up to his face. Red. Blood. He felt sick. He felt everything, then nothing. 

It all stopped. 

"I don't know if you can hear me. The doctors say that you might be able to hear. God, I'm glad you are alive." He awoke to voices. His friends. What happened? He tried to open his eyes but he couldn't. It was like he was trapped inside a dark room. All he could do was listen and imagine how they looked. He wanted to call out to say that he was okay. Tell his friends to not worry. He couldn't and it killed him. 

"We are all worried about you. What were you doing out so late? That actually doesn't matter at the moment. I just want you to know we are all here for you." Koji. 

He wanted to reach for him. Tell him it was okay. All his attempts went useless. He didn't understand what was wrong with him. Just speak. He was getting frustrated. Why couldn't he just do what he wanted? He wasn't sure how many people have come by and talked to him. How many times he had heard the words, 'I miss you. Please wake up' How many times he heard his friends cry. 

How much time has passed? He wasn't sure. He lost track of time just like people. He didn't know how to keep his friends all happy. He heard every single one of them cry at this point. They talked to him about anything and everything. They all avoided the topic about what happened much to his disliking. Then he heard something that he never thought he would hear. 

"Hey, Steve. I miss you so much. We all do. As you know Ellum, Koji, and I are all in a relationship. I'm sure they have already told you about us. The thing is, we all love you. We want you to be in our relationship. They are struggling a bit. They thought I should tell you. They don't have the heart to say it right now." DK rambled. 

They loved him. They wanted him to be with him. He loved them back. He hadn't particularly tried to hide it. He wanted to respond so badly but he couldn't. He wanted to cry out that he loved him too. He couldn't. 

"Steve, please wake up. I don't know how much longer we can all handle this. I need you back. Please wake up." Koji begged. Koji? How much time had passed again? 

Steve had heard a lot of that recently. He heard footsteps enter the room. He was sick of being stuck here. He heard a soft voice. He heard two pairs of footsteps trading places. He needed to wake up. He wasn't sure how much longer he could take his for. He tried. He was putting all his will power into it. 

Come on Steve. Come on, you can do it. Just open your fucking eyes. 

Light blinded him, he let out a soft groan and he heard a gasp. His eyes moved, taking in his surroundings. He didn't have the willpower to move yet. He suddenly became aware of the hand in his. He looked towards the person. Janet. He didn't stop the small smile that formed. "Steve! I was so worried!" She cried out. 

"I'm sorry…what happened?" He asked and then he became aware of the pain in his body. 

"You were in a shooting." Koji answered. Janet stepped out of the room to call the others he assumed. Koji sat beside Steve and took his hand. "We were worried."