Finding Out

Requested by N/A

How everyone in the crewfu + Talia learn that Steve and Apollo are hooking up based on their three irl meetups.

Disclaimer: Look I'm not saying this happened but....if you pay enough attention it is very obvious.

WARNING: Mentions of Smut, Second Hand Embarrassment, Drinking.

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

The first time they hooked up was their first meet up on Hafu's birthday. They hadn't planned it. In fact it took Steve getting a little past tipsy to finally be able to get himself to do anything. He was constantly worrying about what would happen if Apollo knew he had feelings for him. It wasn't like the taller male didn't have feelings for him as well. They just had never talked about it. Why would they? Long distance relationships never work. Steve couldn't even make his close distance relationship last. He had even been engaged to her. So why would this be any different. They had gotten back to their hotel room, Apollo was holding him up. He was too drunk to walk straight, he was sober enough to think clearly enough to go through with it. They stumbled through the door. Well, Steve stumbled. Apollo walked, keeping him upright. The sober man dropped him onto his bed. Steve couldn't help the giggle that left his lips. He felt a little bit like he was on cloud 9. Or at least right below it.

Steve made no move to get up. He just laid there. He heard a sigh from the other then felt his shoes being pulled off his feet. He giggled again at the idea of Apollo taking care of him. It wasn't funny but it made him happy. Apollo's voice was a little distant as he started to day dream. It took feeling a hand on his face that he could focus on the man.

"You need to get changed. You can't stay in these clothes." The words were heard but not registered. He stared up at the man and he hummed a little. He finally took in the words. He had to get changed. His clothes reeked of alcohol, his breath probably did too. He just smiled as a giggle left his lips again. He wrapped his arms around Apollo's neck. The sober man was taken aback. What was Steve doing? He sat up and brought the drunk man up as well. Before he could say anything, Steve was pulling him to sit on the bed climbing into his lap. He stared into the eyes of the drunk man. "Steve, what are you doing?"

Steve stayed silent a moment before he leaned forward to press a kiss on his lips. Apollo couldn't help but kiss back at first before he remembered that Steve was drunk. He pulled away from the kiss. "Steve, you are drunk and clearly not thinking straight."

A giggle expelled from Steve's lips at Apollo's words. "Obviously I'm not thinking straight if I'm thinking about you."

"You know that isn't what I meant Steve."

"I know and I also know that I want this. Don't you?"

And Apollo wanted it too.

Janet's hotel room was next door to theirs. The walls were not thick enough for her liking. Not when she was woken up by the evident sound of moaning. She couldn't move. What could she do? Demand they be quiet? No. That would mean she had been listening, she wasn't trying to but she was. She tried to ignore it and go to sleep. She didn't need to know that her friends were hooking up next door. She couldn't find sleep with the noise however. It wasn't until she heard Steve's very euphoric moan with Apollo's name that she cried as she rushed to put her ear buds in and blast music. Sadly the damage had been done. When she saw Kimi the next morning the girl knew something was wrong. "Janet? What's wrong? You look like you have seen a ghost."

Janet burst into tears, "I was woken up to Steve and Apollo hooking up last night. Why are hotel walls so thin?" Kimi was shocked and she did her best to comfort Janet. Janet and Kimi couldn't face the two boys for a bit. Eventually they were able to.