Love 'N Death

Requested by Anonymous 

Steve gets jealous over 5dog's relationship and decides to leave. 

Disclaimer: This is all fiction. Also I couldn't find the requester on wattpad so I couldn't ask the few questions I had. I winged it and I hope it turns out okay. Also they all live together. 

WARNING: Angst, Hurt, Overdose, Death, Suicide
•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

His breaths came out in short spurts. He was not going to last much longer. Soon he would be gone without ever saying what he felt. He hated himself. He was on the edge. His face stung with tears. He wanted to be a part of them. He wanted the late night kisses. He wanted the sweet and sappy instagram posts. He wanted the 'I love you's. He wanted everything he couldn't have. 

He was tired of watching them. He had to leave. So he did. He didn't need anything, not for where he was going. He did write them a note. He had locked the bathroom door to his bathroom. He stared at himself in the mirror. He couldn't calm down enough to focus. He was crying so hard. He opened his medicine cabinet. He saw the bottle. Adderall. He grabbed it and he opened the bottle. He poured as much as he could into his hand and he swallowed it. 

Now he was where he was now. On the floor, his breathing rapid, his world swirling, he felt cold, his mouth was dry, he wanted to throw up, his heart was pounding. He leaned back against the wall. His vision was going dark. He might have panicked a little, he wasn't sure if it was because somebody could find him before he died, or that he was dying. His vision went dark and he was left with nothing. 

5up went to ask Steve if he wanted to eat at that sushi place down the street. He entered the taller man's room and he was confused to see nobody in it. Steve was home. He hadn't left, right? He walked a little more into the room and saw a piece of paper on the desk. Curiosity took over, he picked up the paper. It was folded in half. He opened it and saw the note. He read it through, eyes brimming with tears. 

I know that I am not wanted here. I know that I am a waste of space. I don't have much to offer the world. So I'm giving up. I'm giving up on the possibility that fucking 5up and DumbDog could ever love me. I'm giving up on living my life to the fullest. I'm giving up on the idea that somebody could love me. I'm giving up on LittleFoot. I'm giving up on myself. I'm sorry it has to end this way. I wish I could have stayed. I'm tired, broken. I have to go. By the time you find this, I'll be gone. You won't be able to save me. I only have one request, take care of LittleFoot. I love you guys. 
Goodbye. 
Steve. 

He panicked, "Apollo! Hafu! Somebody!" He screamed. He felt like he couldn't breathe. He dropped the note and he looked around the room. His eyes fell on the bathroom door. He ran to it and tried to open it. Locked. No! Shit! No! He slammed himself against the door. Open. He couldn't lose him. The door finally busted open and he froze when he saw Steve. 

His lips were blue, his eyes were open, he wasn't breathing. The scream that left his throat as footsteps ran into the room. His knees gave in and he fell to the floor. He stared at Steve's unmoving form. He wasn't fast enough. If he had just come in earlier he would still have Steve. His heart in his stomach. His words in this throat. His cries were the loudest sound in the room. 

Arms wrapped around them. Dumbdog. He leaned into his boyfriend. He heard Hafu gasp. She saw him. He heard the paper being picked up. Kimi's cry shot through him. She sounded like she had been wounded. "Steve? Oh god! No!" Her cries were muffled. He could hear Hafu's words of comfort. Then a cry much more painful than his own, than the rest. Janet's. She rushed to the bathroom past them. She dropped the note. That fucking note. 5up could see through his tears, Janet falling to her knees next to Steve and her desperately begging for him to breathe. 

Janet's cries echoed through the bathroom. 

5up and DumbDog may have lost their crush, but Janet and Kimi lost their brother. 

5up would be able to heal, but they wouldn't. 

Everyone else finding out was a blur. The thing echoing in his mind was Kimi's cry, Janet's begging, and the note. 

Steve was gone.

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•
A/N: Sad I know. But I couldn't imagine Steve leaving crewfu unless he dies. So... I have 4 more requests then I will be caught up in this book. School has started and I will be moving in October. So life will get a little crazy. I will still get out stuff as fast as I can. Maybe school will make me more productive. I love you guys! Thanks for the support.