A Bullet From A Gun

Requested by N/A

Steve gets shot and Apollo can't fly down. 

Disclaimer: Look my times might be off but I quit math for a reason. 

WARNING: Shooting, Angst, Anxiety, Abuse, Blood, 

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

He had only gone on a walk. He went on a walk to clear his head. His thoughts had started up again. He told Hafu he would be back. He wasn't in LA, he had gone down to Vegas to stay with Hafu for a bit. His mental health had finally hit a point where he got scared he would do something. He didn't want to bother anyone. He had originally just tried to cancel on Hafu for a lobby. She asked what was up, he had explained that he wasn't in a great place. She asked him if he wanted to stay over for a bit just in case. He agreed. It was actually the best idea he was given at the time. He was thankful for Hafu. He wasn't really thinking about where he was going, just walking around the block. He needed this walk, walks actually helped a lot. He was just about to go back when he was met with a gun aimed at him. He froze and stared.

This was almost ironic to Steve, he came out here so he didn't kill himself and now he had a gun pointed at him. A gun ready to take his life. He almost laughed. Almost. His eyes trailed up from the gun to the face. It wasn't...it couldn't be. It had been years. His heart started racing. He couldn't believe that after all these years he was still mad. Still upset. He felt his heart bursting from his chest. Fear. He was terrified. He couldn't breathe. This was it. He would die here. He was going to die without the ones he loved. "Hello, Steven." That sinister voice rang out.

"What? How did you find me? Why did you find me?" He couldn't believe he was able to reply. After everything that happened. He was terrified of the man in front of him. He couldn't believe that they were standing face to face again. He had left for a reason, yet here they are.

"I've been planning this for a while. I just had to find you. I stumbled across your Twitch. I saw your little announcement. Staying in Vegas. It didn't take long to track down your friend's neighbourhood." The man seethed. The anger that sat in his eyes scared Steve more than they used to. This time it was real. He should have known this would go south. He felt like an idiot. "I always told you that if you tried to leave again I would kill you."

That was true. That was why it took so long to leave. He figured that he had just forgotten. He had hoped he forgot. He didn't. He struggles to stay in the moment. The fear was making it hard. The memories were surfacing up. He didn't even get a chance to reply before the shot rang out. He had collapsed onto the ground. His vision, going dark. When he opened his eyes he was a little confused. Why was he on the ground? He stood up slowly. There was a dark puddle underneath where he had been laying. He figured it was water. He needed to get back, hafu would be worried. He walked as fast as he could. He felt tired. It was probably the lack of sleep catching up with him. He got back to the house and went inside. Hafu had to have heard the door because as soon as it shut she was calling out to him.

"Steve! Come say 'Hi' to chat!" Hafu called out. Her voice brought a smile to his face.

He made his way upstairs. He stepped into her streaming room. He was getting more tired with each step. When he looked her in the face, his vision was going fuzzy. He barely was able to wave. His body was engulfed in agony. His legs gave in and he collapsed and there was a scream. No. Yes. No. Was it a scream? Yes it was a scream. His vision went dark once again. Hafu was crying and screaming for David to call 911. Her stream was long forgotten at that moment. Hafu's mods had ended the stream for her. David had called 911 and ran into the room. The ambulance showed up quickly. Hafu rode in the ambulance and David made a call to 5up and Dk telling them to go to the hospital. So they did.