Sugar

Requested by Mystical_Reaper

Steve is a drag queen and his friends don't know. 

Disclaimer: They all live in Vagas.

WARNING: Really badly written and rushed. 

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•
They all went out for some fun, a night out. The whole crew, well almost the whole crew. Steve was missing. The rat had said he was busy and couldn't make it. Much to their demise. They hit some bars and while they were walking down the street, in search of another bar. 

"Let's try this one!" Ellum pointed to a bar across the street. The neon sign glowed blue, 'Beauty Bar.' The name didn't make much sense to them but they didn't care all too much. So the group all crossed the street and entered the bar. Upon entering it, they found out the meaning of the name. This bar was filled with gorgeous women. All of them dolled up in beautiful outfits. 

They all found a table and they sat down. 5up looked at his friends and he smiled. "I'll get us a round of drinks." 

When 5up got back to the table they all drank their drinks and talked. While they talked they saw a really pretty woman. She was walking away from a table of some guys who seemed to be a little too friendly. So what does the crew do when the guys start grabbing at the girl? They step in. The first ones to her side were Dumbdog, 5up, and Ellum. 5up took his role in standing up to the guys while Dumbdog and Ellumn stood beside her. "Leave her alone." 

"Yeah? Why should we?" One of the men sneered. 

"Because, I have more than just these two backing me up. Believe me, when you make me mad you make them mad." 5up threatened. 

The men rolled their eyes and 5up led the other three away from them. The girl smiled at them. "My knights in shining armor." She said before planting a kiss on each of their cheeks. 

She had introduced herself as Sugar and spent the rest of the night flirting with them all. Everyone including 5up was flustered. This girl just seemed to know how to get them all bright faced and embarrassed. When the night came to an end they were all a little disappointed when she said she couldn't stay. She claimed to have a meeting with her friends. 

The next day they were all talking about her, telling Steve about her. He didn't seem too interested. He instead listened with little to no comments. They decided to play among us and while they were playing Steve had run into 5up, Dumbdog, and Ellum, he was running from DK. Who had given up when he saw Steve was with people. When the meeting was called a moment later, Steve spoke first. "My knights in shining armor." 

Then he realized his mistake, everyone stopped for a moment. He gave it away. He was Sugar. It made sense now. How she...he knew how to get them flustered. How she, no he, couldn't stay longer. It made sense now. She was lying. Steve was lying to them. It didn't really matter though. They didn't care. They loved Steve, that meant they loved Sugar too. They all spent the rest of the stream complementing Steve and flirting with him. It was his turn to be all flustered.

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•
A/N: Sorry it is short and rushed and bad. I literally didn't know how to write this. So… There you go. Love you guys. I'll try to swing back into a more frequent schedule but knowing me I won't.