What About Me?

Requested by Anonymous

Dumbdog and 5up ask Steve to join their relationship.

Disclaimer: This is a poly ship.

WARNING: Fluff, Anxiety

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Steve wasn't sure why he felt this way. He shouldn't feel this way. Not about his friends. He wanted to be the one they loved. He wasn't ever going to be loved by them. He was just him. He was poor dumb-ass Steve. He hated that he was head over heels for them. He wished he hadn't agreed to come over. He was invited to their house for the month.

He agreed because he wanted to spend time with them. The two had been out with their relationship for a year now, dating for two. He knew what he was doing when he agreed. He knew he would have to see the couple being a couple. He didn't think it would bother him as much as it did. He still found himself watching the two as they cuddled on the couch next to him.

He felt a pang in his heart. Why couldn't he be in their arms too? He turned his attention back to the tv. He had only been in the house for a week. He wanted to go home. It would be better than watching them. He curled into himself as he watched the movie. He wasn't sure what they were watching. It was a movie about a gay male who fell in love with another guy through emails. It was a cute movie so far.

5up got up and he smiled at the two. "Popcorn anyone?"

"Yes please, babe." DumbDog responded with a smile looking over at 5up.

Steve glanced over and he nodded. "Popcorn sounds good." He looked at DumbDog for a second before he turned his attention to the tv again. The scene was a sad one. The main character, Simon, had just been outed to everyone. It rubbed Steve the wrong way.

"What the fuck? That's not okay!" He leaned forward shouting at the tv.

He didn't catch the fond glances from his friends. He didn't understand how someone could out somebody. You just don't do that. Steve leaned back and ended up resting against DumbDog's arm. He didn't care much. He just hoped they didn't either.

"Steve, it is just a movie. You will like the end I promise." 5up sat back down on the couch. He was on the other side of Steve now. Steve just realized how close they both were to him. He figured they were trying to not make him feel like a third wheel. He reached into the bowl and grabbed a handful of popcorn and started to eat it.

The rest of the night was uneventful. They finished the movie and Steve went to bed. The next morning he went into the living room. Dumbdog was awake as usual but 5up was not. He sat on the couch and he pulled out his phone. He scrolled through it to find something to order for breakfast. He took off from streaming today. He wanted a break. He believed the other two were streaming however.

Arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him close. He panicked for a moment then realized it was just DumbDog. He was just about to send in his order when DumbDog snatched his phone away. "I already ordered all of us food."

"You did?" Now he was overly confused. First off why was DumbDog holding him this way? Wasn't he with 5up? Also why pay for his meal when he was staying at their place for a month for free?

"Yeah, I wanted to treat you to something." DumbDog was so casual about it. He pulled Steve onto his lap. "Do you want to be the room with one of us while we stream?"

Steve couldn't stop the blush that crossed his face. It wouldn't be that big of a deal. Both of the two didn't use face cams, so nobody would know he was in the room. He was really looking to get away from streaming but it would be okay. He could hang out for a little bit. "I wouldn't mind hanging out for a little while." He wasn't going to comment on their situation.