SUGR?

Requested by ScorpioLuna1105

Steve outs himself as the artist SUGR?

Disclaimer: To make this work, I decided that he had just released Back With You. I'm not going the stats on Spotify.

WARNING: No real fluff but no real angst

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

SUGR? was one of the biggest artists among the twitch community. It was found by one streamer and the rest fell in love. Nobody knew who the artist was. He never released his name, all that was known was that he was a twitch streamer himself. Nobody knew which streamer. It worked out in Steve's favor. Nobody was teasing him. In fact his group of friends never really talked about it with him. He was thankful for it. However, the times they did was very awkward. He acted like he didn't care, but he did. He wanted to know what everyone thought. That was his downfall at the end of the day.

He wasn't ashamed of the music he made. Just his voice. He hadn't sang since the first SP7 song was released. The comments on his voice and looks ruined him. So when SP7 died and he broke off onto his own. He became this anonymous singer. That way nobody could hurt him. Of course, he had his boyfriend helping him. He would be too overwhelmed on his own. He was lucky to have somebody willing to help.

He wasn't lucky with the universe. They were in the middle of a valo lobby. They were having their two minute break before they picked their next teams. He hadn't realized he was muted. So when his phone went off with a call from his boyfriend, he clicked the mute button and answered, taking his headphones off. "Hi, baby."

"Hey baby. I have some amazing news!" Ellum exclaimed.

"What is it?" Steve asked, everyone already knew Steve and Ellum were dating. They had come out a while ago. Steve didn't even for a second worry about what the news could be.

"Back With You just hit a million views!"

"What!? A million!? You're serious!?" He exclaimed, for a moment he forgot about the stream. He forgot that he was a secret artist. Then he glanced at his computer and like a bullet it hit him. He was live. His face dropped. "Fuck...Ellum I'm live."

"Oh shit. Sorry honey." Ellum apologized.

"Don't worry. It's alright. I'll call you later." He hung up and he put on his headphones hearing shouting. He looked at his discord and his heart sunk. He also wasn't muted. He couldn't just ask his fans not to clip that. He wanted to throw up. "Hey, guys..."

"Steve? You are SUGR?" Janet asked, sounding shocked.

"Yes. I'm SUGR?." He responded.

"Omg, Steve you are so talented!" Dk shouted.

He was getting overwhelmed by the support. He wanted to die. He offered his fans a smile and he thanked his friends. He didn't want to stay on this topic. His luck was just amazing, everyone found out in seconds. With his phone blowing up and everyone freaking out. He decided to call it quits there. He got off the stream, left the call, muted his phone, and he went to bed.

Everyone knows who SUGR? is now. Maybe that was a good thing.

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•
A/N: It is short. Sorry. I literally loved the idea but couldn't come up with a way to write it. Anyways. I'm catching up on my shit. Also what stuff do you guys want? Books? Q&A's? Oneshots?