Annoying

Steve has been told he was annoying one to many times.

Disclaimer: No hate to anyone. Everyone in this story will only be teasing not being mean. Also can I just say how much I love it when Steve calls the others baby and stuff? Look I'm just going to make Apollo live in LA. Just for the sake of making things easier on me.

WARNING: Angst, panic attack

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Steve had never given much thought on what others thought of him. He had always been one to go with the flow. That didn't mean that the comments made about him didn't bother him. He always laughed it off but it hurt. He just didn't know how to tell them that it hurt him. He wasn't sure he would be taken seriously, he was never taken seriously anymore. He had even tried to drop hints. They just all seemed to not pick them up.

Maybe that was how he got to where he was now. Fighting tears as he listens to his friends talk about how he was so annoying. He knew they were kidding but he felt like they meant it. How could they not? Even his own fans thought it about him. He was just annoying. So he went silent. He stopped talking while they played their game. It only caused him to be voted off. He didn't even protest. He stayed silent.

He voted himself off. He was a bit jealous of his character being ejected. It was weird to feel that way. He listened to the other ghosts laugh at how he got voted off. He still didn't make a peep. He sat there for a moment with a blank expression before he turned off his face cam. He had himself muted as well, to hide the fact he was actually not talking.

"Steve! What was that? You are so annoying!" DK roared with laughter.

Another shot to his heart. He felt tears pricking in the back of his eyes. He didn't know what to do. He let out a soft sob and tried to hide it. He felt like his heart was ripped from his chest. He didn't feel like he mattered. How could he matter to anyone when he didn't matter to himself? He ended his stream. He listened to his friends laughing before he left the call and then proceeded to leave the game. Little foot came up and sat at his feet, sensing his distress.

He felt worse. He even stressed out his own dog. He slowly bent down and he picked up his dog. He gave him a few kisses and pets on the head. He then rested him on his lap. He stared at his computer, the home screen stared back at him. Taunting him. He turned it off. He carried Little foot to his bed and he laid down holding his dog. He just wanted to vanish. Disappear.

Would anyone notice if he did? Would they care? Would they laugh over his disappearance? He would never know. He had so much he had to do. He had to care for his dog. What would Little Foot do without him? Maybe 5up or maybe even DumbDog would take him. He didn't want to think anymore. He just let his tears flow.

Little foot licked his chin in what he thought was an attempt to comfort him. It didn't work. Nothing was working. His phone was starting to go off. He looked at it. It was all his friends. The ones who called him annoying. They were all reaching out. As if they were worried about him. They were lying to him. He was going to turn off his phone when one really caught his eye.

Apollo: Steve are you okay? What's going on? You can talk to me. Please respond, I'm really worried about you.

Was he telling the truth? Was Apollo really worried about him? Did he actually care? The thoughts swarming Steve's mind didn't stop. His chest felt it was getting tighter. He couldn't breathe. He tried to but he just couldn't. He could feel the faintest feeling of Little Foot's tongue licking his hand.

He couldn't focus on anything. He felt like he was drowning. He didn't know when but he had thrown his phone and he could hear a faint voice. Who was it? He couldn't make out the words. He registered the feeling of teo hands pulling him up and onto their lap. He wanted to fight it but he gave into their hold and leaned into them.