Jealous

Requested by parkmianie

Apollo gets Jealous of 5up.

Disclaimer: Takes place during their vagas trip for Hafu's Birthday.

WARNING: Panic Attack, Light Angst. FLUFF

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

He loved the pink man, of course he did. How could he not? 5up was the little brother of the group. Everyone loved 5up. So why did it bother him that 5up had accidentally stolen the full attention of Steve? He lost the ability to hold the older male. It sent a pang through his heart. It wasn't fair. He wanted to hold the attention of the older male. He watched as the two were all over each other. He watched as Steve wrapped his arms around 5up and lifted him off the ground. It resulted in 5up shouting in surprise. Laughter exploded from Steve as he held 5up.

"Steve! Put me down!"

"No way! You're my little guy!"

Dumbdog scowled and he left the room. He couldn't stand to look at them. He hated seeing them together. Of course Steve was allowed to have other friends. Of course it was a common fact that Steve flirted with all of his friends. It still bothered him. He wasn't jealous though.

(A/N: How fitting my phone is 69% charged as I write a Steve Oneshot)

He could never be jealous. Why would he be? There was no reason. He wasn't interested in his friend. Nope. No way. He just thought Steve was cute. He noticed everything about the man. The way he smiled when he his friends talked to him. The way his eyes lit up when he had food. The way he laughed. Everything.

Steve wasn't even gay. What made him think he had a chance? Of course he wasn't gay either. Nope, he was so totally straight. Straight people totally want to date their best friends. But he wasn't interested. He was though. He knew he was.

"DumbDog?" A voice took him out of his thoughts. Sure enough it was Hafu, the one person nobody could hide things from. She must have noticed his scowl as he left. He hated how she noticed everything.

"What?" He spoke harshly. Not on purpose but still. It was harsh. Hafu was taken aback.

"What's wrong? You left in a haste and you never snap at me." Her eyes had concern written in them.

"Sorry...I just can't stand to watch them." He let out a sigh. "I have been waiting so long to meet him and he forgot about me the second he arrived."

"Apollo...are you jealous of 5up?" She was shocked. She would have never guessed the taller man's crush. "Do you like Steve?"

"No...of course not..." He trailed off and he took a moment. "I wish it was me."

"What was you?"

"I wish it was me stealing all of Steve's attention! I wish it was me Steve was attached to. I wish he loved me back." He didn't mean to snap. He did snap. It all just came out. He regretted it. The look on Hafu's face told him he was a bit too harsh. He felt bad.

"Apollo..." Well shit. The one person he didn't want to know, knew. He turn so fast, he almost got whiplash. There he stood. Steve.

The worst part was the look on Steve's face. The boy looked upset. Did he just ruin things? Steve's eyes glossed over a little bit, but Apollo didn't notice. He ran. He left the room, the house. He ignored the shouts for him. Even the ones from Steve. He went back to the hotel, hopefully nobody would show up.

Steve was distressed to say the least. He walked into the room to ask Hafu a question for the party tomorrow. He obviously entered at the wrong moment. He heard all he needed to know the taller man felt the same. He was shocked. Sure he flirted with him. Of course they flirted. He flirted with everyone. Hearing the words just made him shocked.

How could Apollo love him? He was just Steve. He didn't even have time to say anything more. Apollo had ran out of the room. He lost him. He felt his heart break. So he was a little bit not okay at all. He was trying to not have a panic attack. Apollo didn't stop at his shouts for him too. Did he lose his best friend?

He was a ball on the floor. He felt like somebody had ripped his heart out of his chest and stomped on it. His mind was racing. He needed a moment. Instinctively he took a big long puff of his vape. This time nobody made any comment. They let him. After he had breathed out Hafu spoke kneeling infront of him.

"You should go find him. Tell him how you feel." That was all he needed.

(A/N: Girls by Girl In Red came on as I wrote that last line. I'm in the zone now)

Apollo was laying in his bed facing the wall. He didn't want to face anyone. He felt so embarrassed, so humiliated. Why did he open his mouth? Now Steve hates him. He was such an idiot. The door opened, only one other person could come into the room. Steve himself. He stayed silent. He couldn't face him.

"Apollo? Why did you run out?" The voice was soft. He could tell Steve was a little upset. "You didn't even let me speak."

"Just go away Steven." Harsh. He knew it too.

He heard footsteps approaching him and he felt the bed dip. He was turned to face Steve. A smirk on the older males face. That cheeky bastard. "I don't want to. I want to be right here."

"Well I don't want you here."

"You said the opposite at Hafu's place. In fact you said 'I wish he loved me back.' Now tell me that you didn't mean it." Steve got closer as he spoke.

"I didn't..." He lied.

"You sure? Because your face says different and I was going to confess my undying love for you."

"You are such an asshole."

"You love me."

"Yeah I do."

Steve smiled and he laid beside Apollo. He hummed a little and he stared up at the ceiling. "You know I had asked Hafu for us to room together."

"Did you now?" A smile crossed Apollo's face. He loved Steve to pieces.

"I love you too," Did he say that outloud? "Even if you got jealous of 5up."

"I did not get jealous!"

"No?" Steve turned his head to Apollo. "I'm pretty sure scowling at us is being jealous."

"No, I was not jealous." He was lying to himself. He knew he was jealous. Of course he was. 5up was attractive.

"Yes you were. You were so angry." Steve looked back up at the ceiling. He was teasing. "You couldn't face us you were so jealous. Did poor DumbDog get jealous that I was giving little ol' 5up attention?"

"Shut up."

"Make me."

His wish was his command. Apollo wasted no time in moving to lean over Steve and planting a kiss on his lips. Successfully shutting the older man up. The kiss was nothing rushed. It wasn't awkward. It was passionate but not lustful. It was a perfect first kiss. A perfect way to end the night.

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•
A/N: It took me a while to write this but it is done. Happy pride month guys! I'm a Lesbian and I just want to share the love. Also I got a comment on my 5up oneshot book this morning. Apparently 5up's chat was talking about 5up wattpad and somebody came and started to read the book. A little bittersweet on the feelings I have at that but I always appreciate the support.