I Brought Little Foot

Requested by Mystical_Reaper

Steve brings Little Foot with him to Vagas.

Disclaimer: The photo above is Steve holding Little Foot. In this story Little Foot is going to be a emotional support dog. Meaning he will be registered as a ESA. The story line is not following the actual events of their meet up.

WARNING: Anxiety, ADHD, Panic Attack, Fluff

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Steve had forgotten to tell Hafu about Little Foot coming until he was on his way to Vagas. He was lucky that Little Foot was registered as a ESA. It made it easier to handle. He was glad Janet was fine with Little Foot being in the car. The car ride was going fine. They were going to stop at Hafu's house and hang out for a bit. He was a little nervous as he pulled up to the house. He got out of the car and he opened the door for Janet. She smiled and thanked him before getting out. He then got out Little Foot carrying the small dog to the door.

Janet knocked on the door and they waited for Hafu to answer. Steve pet Little Foot's head a few times as the door opened revealing Hafu. She looked very excited to see them. Then she looked a little taken aback. "Janet! Steve...you brought Little Foot?"

Brief panic flooded through him as he looked down at his dog who started to lick his hand sensing the slight anxiety. "Yeah, I forgot to tell you I was bringing him. He is a registered ESA." He replied his face flushing pink.

He hated admitting he had issues to anyone, let alone his friends. Hafu was like the mom of the group, he knew she would be concerned if she knew his issues. So he did his best to hide them. The only thing was he couldn't hide them here. Not now. Not with Little Foot.

"Oh, well that's okay. Come on in." She led them inside and let them get situated while they waited for the others to show up.

Steve was curled up on the couch with Little Foot petting him. He always did love giving his baby snuggles. It always helped him relax. Even when he didn't realize he needed to relax. Little Foot always knew. He didn't even register how tired he was. Not even when he was fighting sleep that was pulling him.

Janet was talking with Hafu in the living room. She turned to get Steve's input and she stopped seeing him fast asleep with Little Foot. She looked back at Hafu with a smile. "Awww! Hafu look!" She cooed pointing at Steve.

Hafu looked over and sure enough, one of the undeniably cutest sights of all time was there. Steve was fast asleep curled up laying on his side. Little Foot was fast asleep against him in his arms. Steve's head was on the armrest of the couch. Being the mom and big sister figure she was, Hafu took a picture. "That is so cute."

"I guess he is tired from driving the whole 6 hours here?" Janet spoke as she watched Steve's sleeping form.

"Let's leave him be." Hafu said and she got up to go get a blanket for him. Once he was covered her and Janet went to the other room to talk.

Everyone had arrived throughout the next couple of hours. Hafu told each of them to let him sleep. They each

Steve woke up to barking, Little Foot barking. He rubbed his eyes and he looked at his dog. The dog was staring at someone. He followed the gaze to be met with 5up's. Of course the shorter male had Jubbs in his arms. Why was Little Foot barking? He laid where he was not feeling oriented enough to move yet.

"Hey Steve." 5up said gently.

"Hi 5up." He slowly pushed into a sitting position. He looked around the room. Everyone was there. They were all talking about stuff. It made his brain tangled. His ADHD brain couldn't focus. It was overwhelming. Overbearing. Air. He needed air. He couldn't breathe. What was he going to do?

"Steve?" A concerned voice echoed through his head. It sent him over the edge. He just broke. He couldn't breathe, tears streamed down his face. What was he to do? He couldn't help it. He couldn't concentrate on anything. He felt something warm and wet on his hand. What as it?

His hand just got more soaked as each second passed. It took him a minute to realize it was just Little Foot. He slowly moved his shaky hand to pet Little Foot. He put his focus on his dog as he tried to catch his breath it seemed. Slowly he became more aware of his surroundings. Everyone was watching him worried. He felt bad for making them worry.

"I'm sorry guys...I didn't mean to make you worry." His voice felt rough, from sleeping and crying.

"Aww Steve, don't worry about it. Are you okay?" Hafu asked sitting beside him. He looked at her and he nodded.

"I'm okay. There was just a lot happening at once." He was gave a smile and he looked at Little Foot. He lifted the small dog up and kissed his head. "I'm glad I had my Little guy to help me."

He didn't notice it but everyone silently cooed. The smile that was plastered on the tall man's face as he loved on his dog was a sight to behold. 5up set down Jubbs who ran off to find David. Hafu smiled and she looked at everyone. "What should we do?"

Everyone threw out ideas. They all were fun but Steve stayed silent listening to them all. He was still holding his dog and he wasn't sure what he wanted to do. Then it dawned on him. Little Foot needed to use the bathroom. The poor dog had not gone all day. "Hafu, do you mind if I took him outside? He hasn't been out all day."

Hafu looked at Little Foot for a second and she smiled. "Sure thing. Take him out front, that is where we take Jubbs."

Steve nodded and he carried Little Foot out front before setting down the small dog. He watched Little Foot to make sure the dog stayed close. He looked around. The neighborhood was nice. He could never afford to live in a place like this. Not with his debt. He was glad Hafu was able to live here. She deserves the best.

When Steve left the room Apollo spoke up. "Maybe we do something not so overwhelming. He woke up and freaked out because of our talking."

"Yeah, I was thinking about that," Janet chimed in, "We could watch a movie."

"Oh yes! We can make this into a sleepover!" 5up agreed.

"I'm down for a sleepover!" Kimi cheered.

"Who's having a sleepover?" Steve asked startling them.

"We are! We are going to watch some movies and you guys can all sleepover." Hafu informed him.

Steve nodded and he let Little Foot run. "Sounds good to me," he jumped onto the couch. "What are we watching?"

"I don't care." Hafu said happily. She loved having her friends around. She looked over at the two dogs. They were playing together. It made her happy. Maybe she could one day convince Steve to move to Vagas. He could bring Little Foot since Jubbs clearly liked having another dog to play with.

They settled on a suspenseful movie and they all sat on the couch. They watched a couple of movies. Time seemed to have past by so fast. The next thing Hafu knew was everyone was asleep. She took in everyone's positions. 5up was asleep with Jubbs on his lap on the smaller couch. Apollo was on the couch with Steve laying on top of him. Kimi and Janet were fast asleep on the love seat with their heads against one another's.  Hafu smiled. She liked this. The day was perfect.

Hafu made her way to the couch 5up was on. They were both small enough to fit. She laid down on the couch and started to fall asleep. She felt a weight climb on her. She opened her eyes and saw Little Foot snuggling himself into her. She smiled and gave the small dog a few pets before she let herself fall asleep.

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•
A/N: I loved this idea. It was so cute! So the panic attack part. I wrote a little on my experience of panic attacks. Also I will say emotional support animals can bring you out a panic so fast. I have a ESA that helps me when my anxiety is bad, my pain is bad, etc. ESA's are big helps but they are not Service Animals. ESA's are not trained. Do not confuse the two. I hope you liked this idea. Thank you guys for all the support.