"Bambina I've got you," I heard Stefania whisper.

She released the hold she had of my hand. I looked at her helplessly at the loss of contact.

She draped her arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer into her side as the large group walked passed us.

"You're alright Mali," she said as my breathing slowed back to normal.

Stefania and I began to make our way back.

"Check your Instagram bambina, see if Danielle is still live," Stefania said as we approached the driveway.

I took out my phone and checked.

"The live has ended," I said, putting it back in my pocket.

We could now walk in and not worry that Jeff would bark and make herself known. Stefania closed the door behind us and took off Jeff's lead.

"There's my beautiful girls," Danielle smiled when she saw us.

"You look really pretty," I said, seeing her makeup all done by Dani.

"Aww thank you my sunshine," she smiled, making her way straight over to me.

"Are you okay with Maddie and Dani hanging out for a little?" she whispered as she pulled me in for a hug.

I had to be okay.

I couldn't not be.

They were her friends.

I nodded against her, feeling her hold me close for a moment before letting go.

"I'm here okay," she said, holding my face in her hands.

"I'm just going to go get changed," she added before hurrying off to her room.

Danielle POV

After the Instagram live, I thought it would be nice to hang with Maddie and Dani for a bit seeing as we'd not had the chance in a very long time.

"Hi bellina," I heard Stefania say quietly, joining me in my room as I was changing.

"Hello beautiful," I smiled, stopping what I was doing and walking towards her, now only in my underwear.

"How was your walk?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"It was good, Amalia was really starting to open up," she smiled proudly.

"You're amazing with her," I sighed happily, tracing my fingers over her back.

"You're just amazing," she said seductively, twirling a piece of my hair around her finger.

"I am?" I played.

"Hmmm and you look stunning," she added, slowly lowering her lips to mine.

She moved her hands to my hair, running her fingers through before holding a hand to the back of my head, keeping my lips pressed against hers.

We broke apart, both of us breathless.

"I want more of you," I said quietly, chewing down on my lip.

"You can have as much of me as you want bellina," Stefania replied, trailing her fingers down my arm, eventually taking hold of my hand.