Bonus Chapter #5 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 4

Beginne am Anfang

That Saturday when we pull into the parking lot of Lotte World my heart legitimately sinks. "Um. Jihyun? I hate to say this, but I have just as big of a problem with roller coasters as my younger brother does." I take a deep breath for a second. "Perhaps, even more so."

He chuckles at me. "Good thing I have planned an itinerary that includes a fun filled day that doesn't involve any roller coasters or other similar thrill rides. No, the rides I have are all on the tamer side." He pulls into a parking space then looks left and right before dropping his voice as if he's telling me a secret. "I am not a big fan of roller coasters either." He pauses for a second. "I also eliminated 3d and VR rides because sometimes they give me a headache." He smiles at me before opening his door to get out.

Once I do the same I reach into my pocket and pull out the case containing my sunglasses. Jihyun notices and quickly snatches the case from my hand. "Okay, I know this is a Sanrio character, but I am not familiar with this one. Can you tell me about her?"

I smile immediately. I'm honestly thrilled that he is curious enough to ask about it. "That's Kuromi, she is My Melody's rival in the movie, Onegai My Melody. It's believed she is also a rabbit, like My Melody, but because of her hood it's hard to know for certain. She's kind of an amalgamation of tomboy, punk, and biker gang leader. In fact she actually is legitimately the leader of a biker gang called, Kuromi's 5. Don't let all that dark stuff fool you though, because she also has a very girly side to her too. She is attracted to guys she would deem good-looking, keeps a diary, and is absolutely hooked on romantic short stories."

"Wow! I'm honestly surprised to find out her character is so well rounded." He admits before he pulls out a folded up piece of paper from his backpack. He then hunches over his back slightly, and bends at his waist a bit as if he is being covert or something. "This is our very important secret mission. We cannot lose this."

I peer over his shoulder and note the neatly written hangul on the page, and while it is obviously an itinerary of what he has planned for the date I notice one key flaw. "Hmm. We'll have to stealthily acquire the coordinates for each part of our mission." I say before jogging over to grab a map from a nearby station of brochures and jogging back over to him.

"Obviously, I suggested not eating lunch yet because I planned on us potentially eating both lunch and supper here. The only determining factor being how long we end up staying. There are a lot more rides that fit the criteria than I thought there were. I was thinking though that we should probably at least save this area, in particular, for last."

True. The Adventure 1st floor area does seem to be the most crowded, and it would make sense to come back here only when we are almost done with our trip. "Perhaps we can start with Magic Island?"