Chapter 23: Aly's Protectiveness and Jasmin's Care

Start from the beginning

As Aly walked towards Adil, Jasmin quickly ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Although Aly was raging with anger, Jasmin's hug was enough to calm his anger down.

JASMIN- Aly please no...

ALY- Jasmin leave me.

JASMIN- Aly stop it. Itne logon ke samne aur tamasha maat create kar please.

ALY(while trying to get Jasmin off him)- Jasmin I said leave me.

JASMIN- Aly tujhe meri kasam tu usko kuch nahi karega.

ALY- What the fuck Jasmin.

Jasmin started to cry.

JASMIN(while sobbing)- Please I don't want any more drama. It's enough.

Aly couldn't do anything and just hugged Jasmin back. (SUKOON🥺💘)

It wasn't like Jasmin wasn't mad at Aly either. She broke the hug and looked at Aly with anger but the first thing she saw was Aly's hands. As well as his left hand bleeding due to the glass, his knuckles were swollen and there was a bit of bleeding from the edge of his lips.

Jasmin held Aly's hand and walked away from the pool side and went inside. She went to the reception.

JASMIN- Can you give me the keycard for room number 207 and pass me the first aid kit.

RECEPTIONIST- Sure ma'am, here you go.

JASMIN- Also can you send 2 ice packs over to my room.

RECEPTIONIST- Sure. Anything else?

JASMIN- No that's all.

Jasmin took the key card and first aid kit and walked to their suite while holding Aly's right hand. She opened the door and took Aly to his room. She made him sit on the bed while she sat on the floor on her knees. She opened the first aid kit but before that she took his left hand and started to take out the pieces of glass that was still stuck on his hand.

ALY- AH! Aram se...

JASMIN- Sorry. Sorry.

She had tears flowing continuously from her eyes but started to blow on his hand. After a few minutes she cleaned his hand and bandaged it. Someone knocked at the door and Jasmin went to open it.

WORKER- Ma'am I think yaha kisi ne ice packs mangwaya hai.

JASMIN- Ha mujhe dijiye. Thank you.

Jasmin closed the door and ran back inside Aly's room. She slowly put the ice packs on both of his knuckles and blew on it at the same time. When she realised there was less swelling, she started to clean his lips area as there was blood there too. After cleaning it, Jasmin started to get a t-shirt and trouser out for Aly so that he can get changed into it. She gave it to him and he understood that she wanted him to get changed. He went to the washroom and after 5 mins he came out but he only changed his trouser and now his t-shirt.

ALY- Woh dono haath mein lag gayi na toh t-shirt change karne mein problem horahi hai. Mein badmein Rahul ko call kar ke bulalonga woh meri madat kardega.

Jasmin ignored everything Aly was saying and walked up to Aly and made him sit in the bed.

ALY- Jas it's okay mein Rahul ko bula loonga....

Jasmin gave him the death stare which shut Aly up. It may not be visible leken Aly ke maan mein bohot sare laddu phute 🤣.

Jasmin slowly lifted his t-shirt up and removed his hands from the t-shirt. Aly was just staring at Jasmin's face; the concern and care she was having for him was clearly visible which made Aly feel really good. She changed his t-shirt and started to walk out of the door. Aly quickly ran up to her and held her wrist.

ALY- Mujhse baat to kar...

JASMIN- Aly leave my hand.

ALY- Kiyoon naraz hai?

JASMIN- Aly mujhe terese koi behes nahi karni. Mera haath chod de aur soja. Weseh bhi aaj bohot tamasha hogaya. Kal bhai ki haldi hai aur mujhe jaldi uthna hai.

ALY- Mujhse agar theek se baat nahi karegi to mein tujhe kahi bhi nahi jane doonga.

Jasmin used a lot of force this time so she was able to get her wrist free from Aly and she started to walk out. Aly again held her wrist but this time pulled her towards and held her hands behind her back so that she can't let herself free.

JASMIN(sobbing)- Aly mu....mujhe chod. Mujhe te..terese ko..koi baat nahi karni.

Aly then lifted her chin up and saw that she had a river of tears flowing from her eyes.

ALY- Areh tu ro kiyoon rahi hai?

JASMIN- Mujhe chod Aly.

ALY- Kabhi bhi nahi.

JASMIN(shouting)- ALY MEIN TAANG AGAYI HOON. EK BAAR MEIN BAAT SAMAJ NAHI ATA KIYA TUJHE? NOW LEAVE ME.

Aly also got vexed and this time pushed her towards the wall and shouted back.

ALY- Tujhe nahi lagta kuch ziyaada hi horaha hai aab? 

JASMIN- Aly mujhe jane de. I am getting irritated right now.

ALY- Tu kiya chahthi thi? Ke woh kamina tere saath esi gandi harkate kare aur mein chup chap saab dekhte jaun?

JASMIN- Aly you got me out of his grip and that was enough. Kiya zaroorat thi usko marne ko? 

ALY- Agar teri woh boyfriend ata aur tujhko chura leta na toh yeh nobat hi nahi ata ki mein usko marta.

AND TADAAAA. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS. 

OKAY MERE CHUPE RUSTAM READERS KABHI KABHI COMMENTS KIYA KARO. ALSO I AM DELIGHTED TO GET SUCH GOOD RESPONSE IN THE LAST CHAPTER!

AUR KIYA LAGTA HAI AGE KIYA HOGA?

PLEASE DO VOTE! THANK YOU!

SEE YOU GUYS SOON WITH A NEW CHAPTER❤️