Chapter 157: Crimson Hell

Start from the beginning

Buggy: Jeez you're noisy ! Shut up !!

"So you know Ace ?"

Buggy: Yeah, and he's got some manners, unlike his little brother. We were drinking buddies for a while. So I was really bummed out when I heard what happened. It's pure foolishness to lay a hand on one of Whitebeard's guys, marines... !

Luffy: Hey, we need to go to level 5. That's where Ace is, right ?

Buggy: How should I know ?! If you wanna go, then go on your own ! Do you think we're friends or something ?! i'm not going somewhere that dangerous ! Later. If you're not coming with me, then I'm escaping on my own.

"yeah, I'd love to see you escape the ten warships they put all around the prison."

Buggy: T.. Ten of them ?! I see... It's to defend against Whitebeard... This is a bad time... Well then, I'll just kill some time here... Eh... ?!

Luffy: Guess we're on our own then...

Prisoners: Get us the key...

"Shut up."

Buggy: 'No, no, that can't be. That's totally ridiculous... It can't be...'

Luffy: Well, see you later ! Good luck escaping !

Buggy: 'There's no mistake... !' HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, STRAWHAT !!

Luffy: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ?!

Guards: THERE THEY ARE !!

Buggy: THEY FOUND US !!

"WHY ARE WE ALL YELLING ?!"

Buggy: H- Hey... That armband, Strawhat ! It... It's amazing !! Hand it over, please !

Luffy: What's with you all of a sudden ?! I got this from Nami !

Buggy: I'll tell you how to get to where Ace is ! In return, will you give me the armband ?!

Luffy: Sure !! If that's what you want !

Buggy: ALL RIGHT !! First, let's take care of the enemies !! Hold my feet !!

"... Feet... ?"

Buggy: Run as fast as you can !! I'll show you the way to the entrance of level 2 !!

*Buggy the Clown's Bara Bara power explanation: Buggy is a "Split Split" man who can split his body and move each part freely. The parts are controllable within a set area, but the feet have to stay on the ground !*

"Level 2 ? Hey, we're trying to go to level 5 here !"

Buggy: And I'm telling you, you can't go straight there ! Listen, the Impel Down prison is set up like this... This is first floor underground, so it's called level 1... Level 2, level 3, the criminals get more and more powerful as you go farther down... ! I've been sent to level 4 once for burning torture, and I don't even know or want to know what the next level would be like !!

Buggy: I'm pretty sure they keep the guys with bounties over 100 million on level 5, the lowest floor.. But some prisoners say there's another floor below that !! The monsters sleeping there are so evil that they've been completely erased from history... It's just a rumor, but Ace might be there. Anyway ! I can lead you as far as level 4 !

Luffy: I see ! You got nice all of a sudden.

Buggy: Kyahahahaha, that's because you're going to give me that treasure map that shows you the way to Captain John's treasure... HA !! 'Th- The cat's out of the bag !!'

"So, only the weakest are held prisoner here ? No wonder this is where you ended up."

Buggy: SHUT UP !! DON'T SAY THAT !! 'T... They didn't notice... ! i'm so glad, what idiots...'