𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓

Start from the beginning

"But. . ." I started, but was cut off by Stefan. 

"No, no, I'll stay here with Jeremy."

"No, I don't need a baby-sitter," Jeremy said. 

Elena looked at him, "Yes, you do."

* * * *

"Bonnie," Elena called Bonnie, grabbing her attention. We finally made it to the hospital and I was eager to see how Caroline was doing. I couldn't lose her. I couldn't.

"How's Caroline?" I asked Bonnie. 

"She's weak. They don't know if she's going to make it," Bonnie answered. Elena and Bonnie knew Caroline and I were the closets compared to the rest of the group, so I'm sure they can imagine how I'm feeling. 

"What?" I said in disbelief, as Elena and Bonnie hugged me. I didn't want to cry, but I could feel my eyes burning. "Is there something you can do? Like a spell or something?" I asked in desperation, pulling away from the hug. I could do it myself, but that would require to siphon and that would take a lot of power. It would probably kill the person I would siphon. 

"She doesn't know how. Do you?" Damon joined the conversation, standing next to me. 

"No. I don't," Bonnie confirmed.

"No, you don't. Because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that," Damon said. 

"Oh, well, I can take down a vampire. That spell was easy to learn," Bonnie said, basically threatening Damon. 

"I can give Caroline some blood," Damon said. 

Elena immediately shook her head, "No. No way."

"Just enough to heal her. She'll be safe in the hospital, and it'll be out of her system in a day. She'll be better," Damon said, explaining his plan. 

"It's too risky. I can't agree to that," Elena said, shaking her head. Why is she so against this? It's Caroline. 

"Do it," I blurted. "This is Caroline. Ok? We can't let her die." 

"Do it," Bonnie agreed. 

"If I do this, you and me, call a truce," Damon attempted to bargain with Bonnie

"No. But you'll do it anyway. For Rose," Bonnie said. Elena looked at her in confusion, then with a nod, Bonnie walked away. 

"Uh-All right, I know this is probably the last thing you want to do right now, but we should talk about what you saw last night," Damon said to Elena. I'm assuming he's talking about the kiss between him and I and didn't want Elena to get any ideas

"Yeah, one of the tomb vampires got into the house and almost killed John," Elena mentioned. This girl has no idea. 

Damon furrowed his brows, "What? What-When? What are you talking about? After I left?"

"You were there?" Elena asked him. 

"Come on, Elena, you know he was," I said, trying to get her to stop messing with us. 

"When were you at the house?" Elena asked Damon

"Really? Earlier. On the porch. You opened the door, feelings exposed," Damon said, trying to refresh Elena's memory, but she still wasn't getting it.