Chapter 26

The Joker jumped down from the 15ft wall and straightened out his jacket. He heard Frost climbing down behind him, and walked towards the grubby looking back door.

J wasted no time in kicking it open, by doing so he almost took the door off by it's hinges.

Jonny dusted himself down and followed the Joker closely behind. Once he had caught up, they both walked down the darkened hallway until they came across a door containing dim light.

"Keep quiet." The Joker said bringing his finger to his lips. He tried to listen out for voices or any hint to movement, but he heard nothing.

With J going in first, they pushed open the door, and entered the kitchen.

Joker drew his weapon and inspected the area. He was hoping to see Harley. Hoping that she would be standing by the counter, biting her bottom lip, they way she always did when she was in deep thought. But the room was empty.

He noticed a half eaten chicken leg cast to the side. He walked over to it and picked it up. Harley. He smiled at the thought of her eating on a job and Pam's reaction.

"They defiantly came through here." Joker said to Frost.

"How do you know?" Jonny's question was quickly answered when the Joker threw the half eaten chicken at him.

"If she ain't thinking about me, then she's usually thinking about food." Joker chuckled. He stopped when he remembered that he was supposed to be angry with her. "The stupid dame's probably dead already if the only thing she can think about is her stomach."

Frost rolled his eyes at the Joker, but thankfully he didn't notice.

A distant gunshot echoed through the corridor of the bottom floor. Frost and the Joker both snapped their heads round to the direction of the sounds source.

J withdrew his revolver almost immediately and carefully stalked towards the connected corridor. Frost followed closely behind.

When they reached the hallway they where met with the sight of Pam and Selina. No Harley?

Jonny glanced to his left hand side and saw a tiny washing room with a bashed up body tied to a chair. He blinked twice, not quite believing his eyes. Selina wasn't really the bashing skull kinda gal and Ivy didn't have the stomach for it. This must of been Harley's handiwork.

When he looked back at the five dead bodies lying on the floor, he saw the Joker charging towards Ivy. He had obviously noticed Harley's absence as well. Joker grabbed her by the throat instantly and slammed her into the wall.

"Where is she!?" The Joker barked, restricting her air flow.

"How did you-?" Pam stuttered. Not quite registering the fact that the Joker had found them.

"It doesn't matter!" He growled. "Where is the stupid brat?" His hands tightened around her neck

Selina lunged for the Joker, trying to pull him away from Pam, but Frost got to her before she got to him. "Get Offa me!" She cried, kicking out, trying to release herself from his hold. Frost didn't let up, his grip was like a vice

Ivy clawed at the Joker's wrists and chocked under his hold. "I can't breath-"

"Where the fuck is she!?" He shouted, watching Ivy grow weaker and weaker under the grasp of his hands. The temptation to snap her neck became overwhelming, but his thoughts where interrupted by Selina shouting from behind him.

"She can't tell you if your chocking her you idiot!" She shouted.

Joker growled and released Ivy. He shoved the barrel of his gun into the side of her head instead. Pam's took sharp staggering breaths and rubbed her neck. She looked upwards. The Joker's evil, psychopathic eyes where fixed on hers.