Chapter 19

Due to Harley's incurable boredom, she had arranged to meet Ivy for lunch at the Iceberg lounge. Dressing in a simple smart red dress, she grabbed her matching clutch bag and sprinted down the stairs. Pam was sitting in her car in the driveway, beeping the car horn to hurry Harley the hell up.

"Hurry up!" She shouted out of the rolled down window.

"Alright, alright I'm coming!" Harley hollered back, slipping on her matching heels. Running out to the car, she slammed the front door behind her and sprinted over towards the passenger side.

"What the fuck where you doing in there? Making the dress from scratch?" Pam joked, gesturing Harley to put her seatbelt on. Harley glanced over at Pam.

"Wow.. Now I feel underdressed." She said looking at Pam. She was wearing a skin tight emerald green dress with her fiery red hair pulled over to one side, falling down to her lower chest.

Pam blushed. "Nonsense, this is how I usually dress when I go out."

"I've changed my mind. I don't want to go out anymore, I look like a 4 year old in comparison to you.. Do I have time to change?" Harley asked in all seriousness.

"No, now c'mon lets go.. I'm hungry as fuck and will miss our reservation." Pam started the car engine and made a beeline for the Iceberg lounge.

"Since when did Pengy do reservations?" Harley asked.

"Since I asked super sweetly with cherries on top." Pam winked.

"Ew, your gross." She cringed.

"I didn't do anything!" Pam shouted, defending her honour. "I simply suggested it might be a good idea to get us a nice table, with a three course meal on the house."

Harley's jaw dropped. "Three courses on the house!? Pam, did you make some dirty promises to Oswald?"

"Not promises.. Just ideas. Don't worry I ain't gunna deliver on them, I have class." Ivy explained. "Men like to feel like their wanted, even men of Oswalds.. Nature."

"I kinda get an A-sexual vibe from him."

"Yeah me too, he just felt flattered. Hence the free food." Pam smirked.

Harley smiled and pulled out her phone, to make J aware of her plans. Just incase he came home early.

Because my 'Lunch' ran out on me earlier, I'm getting food with Pam. See ya later!

Harley fiddled with her phone, waiting for a reply. But it didn't come. He was usually almost instant when contacting her.

Maybe he's in a meeting?

Harley was pulled from her thoughts when the car came to a halt.

"C'mon dolly daydream, we're here." Pam punches Harley in the arm, and gets out of the car. Harley followed.

She'd never been to the Iceberg before, J said it was a 'Classless establishment. Full of cheap food, booze and girls.' He couldn't of been more wrong.

The front of the club had 'ICEBERG' written in the most fluent calligraphy. The architecture had a 20s vibe and there was a huge queue of people leading up towards the clubs double doors.

Pam grabbed Harley's hand and she pulled her across the line of people, straight towards the front of the queue. "C'mon Hun."

When they reached the front, Pam quickly turned around away from the doorman and applied some deep red lipstick. Puckering her lips she approached the bouncer.

"Good afteroon Ladies, How can I help?" The man asked.

"Hello-" Pam squinted and read his name tag. "-Andrew." She smiled. "My friend and I have a reservation booked for this afternoon."