Chapter 25

Selina, Harley and Ivy stood at the back entrance to the Iceberg lounge. It was completely still and quiet, you could almost hear a pin drop.

They all stared up at the 15 foot wall in front of them. For Harley and Selina this was child's play but for Ivy this was more of a challenge. "So, Err.. Do you think there's another way in?" She asked looking over at the Clown and the Cat.

"Nope, only way in I'm afraid." Selina said, looking at the wall with a smirk.

Harley turned her head round to Selina. "Oh goody, I was hoping you'd say that!" She backed of a few steps and flexed her arms.

"I can't climb that!" Pam shouted. "It's impossible!"

"Climb? Oh! I was gunna jump it." Harley joked, now flexing her legs. Once she was fully warmed up, she cracked her head from side to side and began with a running start.

Her sprint was strong and fast despite still wearing her Nike stilettos. As she gained speed, her right foot got ready to catch one of the protruding bricks. Harley jumped up and her foot caught the brick perfectly, pushing her weight up onto her right leg, she gained height. Harley extended her arms and caught the top of the wall, pulling herself up.

Once she was on top of the wall she stood and took a bow. "And that Pammy is how you climb a wall." Harley mocked.

"I hope you fall." Ivy spat, folding her arms across her chest.

Harley laughed, clutching her stomach. One of her heels slipped off the edge of the wall and she suddenly fell backwards with a shriek.

"HARLEY!?" Selina shouted, racing up the wall. From their position they couldn't tell what was on the other side.

Selina was now on top of the wall and she peered over to the side that Harley had fallen. Harley was lying flat on her back with her arms and legs spread out into a starfish position. She had landed on a pile of stacked bin bags. She was laughing madly and Selina couldn't help but join in.

"Your nuts!" She laughed.

"That's what they tell me!" Harley replied. Selina gave Harley a and to help her up and she took it.

Both now settled on top of the wall they looked down at Pam and then back to each other, bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Sweet, sweet Karma." Selina chuckled, looking down at a pissed of Pam.

"Are you two just gunna mock me or are you going to help me!?" Ivy shouted.

Harley extended her right hand and Selina extended her left, Pam grabbed on and they pulled her up, accidentally scratching her knees on the rough surface.

"Ouch!" She hissed rubbing her knee.

"Boo-hoo!" Harley giggled.

Selina slid off the wall and landed gracefully on the bin bags, then jumped to the ground. Harley followed along with Ivy.

After dusting herself down, Ivy walked towards, what seemed to look like the back door. She grabbed the rust handle and gave it a tug. The door didn't open.

Selina came up behind her along with Harley, they both tried the door but no luck. "Awh crumbs! What now?" Harley asked, kicking the door in frustration.

"Step aside ladies.." Selina dug into her pocket and produced a shiny metal object. She pressed it into the lock. She pulled down the handle whilst twisting the metal pin into the keyhole.

The door clicked then slowly swung open. Selina stood back triumphantly. "Your welcome."

Pam walked past her, and patted her on the shoulder. Harley followed and gave her a sly smile.