Chapter 2

The Joker was wearing a tight red shirt, with a leather gun holster sitting over the top and he wore black slacks which flattered him in every sense of the word. His silver jacket was slung over his right shoulder.

"Hey baby." He kissed her lightly on the cheek and continued to slowly walk past her.

"You have to be fucking kidding me." She muttered, swivelling on her feet to his direction.

He paused with his back to her, dropping his jacket on the floor.

"Excuse me?" J's head turned slightly but he wasn't fully looking at her.

"That's all you have to say? 'Hey baby?' I haven't seen you for hours and that's all I get?" Harley took a step foward gritting her teeth.

"What do you want huh?" He turned fully towards her. "Oh I'm sorry your Majesty, would you like me to kiss your feet?" The sarcasm in his voice was infuriating.

"If your going to be an ass, then just forget it." She threw her hands up in defeat, there she was standing right in front of him, looking like a sexy 40's pinup girl and all he could say was 'Hey baby', she thought about arguing with him, but what was the point. It would only give him even more of a reason to be mad at her.

Fuck this.

Harley stormed past him, trying to be as dramatic as possible but failed miserably, he grabbed her wrist and swung her round.

Oh hell no.

She pulled her arm back forcefully, just when she was about to argue with him, instead of poisonous words filling her mouth, his tongue did instead.

He rammed his mouth onto hers and shoved his tongue down her throat, coaxing a moan to past those pretty red lips. Harley tried to fight it in the beginning but as usual, his touch disarmed her. J's tounge fought hers as he walked her backwards towards the car.

Maybe I will get that servicing afterall...

Joker grabbed her ass and picked her up, Harley wrapped her legs around his waist tightly before he leant her over the bonnet of the Lamborghini.

"Mmmm Harley?" His lips moved along her jaw to her ear.

"Yes.." She moaned breathlessly.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that again, got it?" J snapped and Harley quickly nodded, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"I think your forgetting that your still suspended." J whispered in the shell of her ear.

"Mmm?" Harley shut her eyes when she felt his hand slowly unzip her overalls.

"I remember specifically telling you that your suspened from action, until further notice... Which means your not aloud to participate or... Receive any." He chuckled against her skin and abruptly pulled away. Leaving Harley a panting mess on the hood of his Lambo.

Her mouth hung open in shock, he had a full hard on and he was just gunna leave her there?

"You can't be serious?" Harley slid off the hood and walked towards him.

"Deadly." J snapped.

"So your just going to ignore that are ya?" She folded her arms across her chest and raised a brow, staring at his groin.

Joker grabbed the zip on her overalls and pulled her close, so close that she could feel him on her thigh.

"Yep." He quickly pulled her zip up to the top and turned on his heel to walk away.

Joker bent down to pick up his jacket and headed straight for the door, with a big grin on his face, despite the urge to forget all about her punishment, he was feeling pretty pleased with himself.