Chapter 16

Some more cute moments with the Joker and Harley, I feel like they need to make up for lost time, but rest assured some action packed chapters yet to come..

J glanced at his rolex, it was 8:15pm, still pretty early. He looked down at Harley laying against him with a blanket covering their bodies.

"Harls you hungry?" He spoke softly, stroking her face to gently wake her up.

Joker knew that if she didn't eat soon she'd get grumpy, and you don't want to deal with a grumpy Harlequin.

Harley's eyes fluttered open and she smiled when she looked up to J's face. "Hey." She whispered.

"Hey." J leant down and kissed her forehead, watching those big blue eyes adjust to the light. "Are you hungry?" He asked again, untwining his body from hers.

"No." She said grabbing his arms and pulling him back. But her stomach betrayed her and it growled at the promise of food.

"I think you are!" He laughed, reaching for his sweatpants.

Harley sat up straight and kissed his shoulder blades while he slipped into his sweats. His sighed and stopped his movements.

"Harley.." He warned. "Harley stop, Daddy's hungry."

"Well why doesn't Daddy stay here and eat..." She leaned into his ear and whispered, her hot breath encircling his ear.

Joker's jaw slacked at her words. Why does she make it so hard. He thought, then he looked down at the tent in his sweatpants and laughed.

"As tempting as that offer is Harley and believe me.. Very tempting. I need to eat food, and you know what happens when we don't eat, we get-"

"-Hangry." Harley giggled into his neck.

"Yes, hangry." He stood from the couch and looked down at Harley, she had propped herself up on one elbow and the blanket was draped over her curvy slim form. Her hair was messy, blue and pink ends tangled together.

"Chinese?" He offered, smoothing back his hair.

Harley didn't even have to say anything, the look on her face said it all.

"Okay I'll order. You-" He pointed at her. "Stay there." J left the room and grabbed the menu off the counter.

Rolling off the couch, she landed on the floor with a 'thump' She giggled madly and began slipping her pyjamas back on.

10 minutes later the doorbell rang, J still hadn't re-appeared so she guessed he was fixing them both a drink or something.

The doorbell rang again, and assuming J couldn't hear it, Harley skipped over towards the door. "J! The food is here!" She called out. But her smile was soon wiped off her face when she saw Jerry standing in front of her.

"Oh it's you." She said bitterly.

"Nice to see you too Harleen." Jerry looked her up and down, scanning every inch of her body. Just to aggravate her.

Harley's shorts hung off her hips, exposing her naval, her tank top hung dangerously low and her matted hair was gathered over one shoulder, revealing raw hickies.

She snapped her fingers angrily. "My eyes are up here, doofus."

"Sure." He said, eyes still fixed to her chest.

Harley pulled up her top. "Did you want something, or are you just here to piss me off?"

"I'm here to talk to the Boss." He said snapping back to reality.

Suspension (JokerXHarleyQuinn)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara