Chapter 15

So this cheeky chapter contains some smut ^^

"J I'm home!" Harley called, unlocking the front door.

She glanced at her watch, it was 6pm. After Pam and Harley had enjoyed breakfast at the diner, they went shopping. Harley needed a bit of retail therapy to relax her nerves. They went back to Pam's, tried on all the outfits they'd brought together and took way too many selfies... More than was humanly acceptable.

"I'm in here Pooh." Joker called from the lounge.

Harley carried her shopping bags through to the lounge and set them down in the doorway. J was sitting on the couch in grey sweatpants and a black fitted t-shirt. He was nursing a bottle of beer whilst watching T.V.

"Hey Pud." She walked over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey babe, have a nice time?" He asked, shuffling over on the couch so she could take a seat.

"Yeah I did. Thanks for letting me out J, I really do appreciate it." Harley kissed his cheek once more and beamed up at him.

"Yeah well, if you had stayed in here nagging me all day, the way you usually do, I'd probably of ended up killing you." He said deadpan.

Harley giggled, shifting her position on the sofa to get comfortable. "What you watching?" She asked, glancing at the T.V.

When she realised what the show was, she cried out. "J! You promised you'd wait for me!" She punched his arm.

Joker just laughed, gazing at her annoyed face. "You went out Harls. I had to find entertainment somehow."

"But J, we pre-recorded these so we could watch them together. We had one episode to go.. One episode! Couldn't you of waited till I got back?"

J continued to laugh. "I'm only 10 minutes into it Pooh." He explained, rolling his eyes. "Don't worry, I'll start it from the beginning."

Harley's frown turned into a huge smile. "Okay! Just wait a sec, I'll change into my pyjamas."

She jumped off the couch. J chuckled to himself when he heard rushed footsteps run up the stairs. Moments later he heard her run back down.

She skipped into the living room wearing a cute pair of blue bed shorts and a white tank top, her hair loose, tousled over her shoulders.

Joker growled inwardly, unable to understand how Harley could look so hot in blue cotton shorts.

"Ready?" He asked, pressing the play button to restart the final episode of Game of Thrones.

"I was born ready." Harley said, jumping on the couch.

Half way through the episode Harley started to gasp at the T.V. And J started shouting angrily at it.

After he'd finished his rant, he turned to face Harley, her hand was holding her mouth as she watched the T.V. In awe.

She was leaning foward, sitting crossed legged. Her brows were Furrowed and her eyes were huge, taking in every detail. Every so often she'd move the hand covering her mouth, her bottom lip was swollen from where she'd been biting it.

"Harley?" He said, watching her still.

"Yeah." She replied, not peeling her eyes away from the screen.

"Y'know...This show is kinda like you.."

"How so?" Still not looking away.

J smiled. "Frustrating as fuck, but I'm still...Fond of it."