Chapter 12

"Shit, shit, shit!" Harley ran over towards the wardrobe sized liquor cabinet. Opening the door she, ushered Pam inside. "Pam, hide in here."

Pam stood glued to spot folding her arms around her chest. "No, I ain't hiding from him. He doesn't scare me."

The footstpes grew louder and louder.

"Pamela Isley get your arse inside this cabinet right now! I don't know how much J's hatred towards you extends, and I'd rather not add you to the ever growing list of people that have died because of me!" Harley shouted, defiantly taking a page out of the Jokers book, when it comes to ordering people about.

Pam smirked and held her hands up in surrender. "Fine, fine, but if he starts getting abusive I'mma bust out of here and cut off his dick."

Harley burst out laughing whilst trying to stuff Pam into the cabinet. "Your gunna need to find yourself a chainsaw then, because a knife won't take that thing off." Harley quipped back.

"Harley shut the fu-" The cabinet door was shut in Pam's face, leaving only a slight gap for her to peek through.

Harley scrunched up her hair and pulled her top even further down her shoulder.

Joker burst through the door, with tight fitted black trousers hanging off his hips, water still clinging to his chest. Pam thought Harley was going to pass out, her knees went visibly weak at the sight of him.

"HARLEY!?" He shouted as he entered the room.

"Yes Pud?" She asked, stepping towards him slowly, cocking her head to the side.

"Have you seen my-" He stopped. "Why does it smell like flowers in here?" J asked getting off track with his original question, he brushed past Harley and began sniffing the air.

"Oh, er- That's me, a new perfume I've been trying." Harley lied, biting her lip.

Joker turned on his heel to face her, he walked right up to her. Grabbing her waist he dipped his head and buried his nose in her neck, making Harley giggle.

"Pud what are you doing?" She laughed.

"No, you smell like cherries and bubblegum, just like you always do." He murmured into her neck, he kissed her skin softly and withdrew.

"I do?" She smiled, looking into his eyes, touching the part of her neck that he kissed.

"Yep, you've always smelt like that, since the first day we met, it's one of things that drew me to you in the first place." He said nonchalantly.

Pam rolled her eyes, not quite believing how much words like that affected Harley. "Yeah and the fact you needed someone to bust you outta the nuthouse." Pam muttered under her breath.

"What was that!?" J turned towards the cabinet.

"What was what Pud?" She asked stepping in front of him, trying to break his eye contact with the cupboard.

"I heard a voice." He looked past her.

"I didn't hear anything? Must be a voice in your head." Harley giggled tapping the star tattoo on his temple.

"Maybe.." He murmured, grabbing her wrist and pulling it away from him.

"Relax, you've been under a lot of stress lately.. Now what was it you wanted to ask me?" She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek.

"I was gunna ask you, if you've seen my damn comb, I must of left it down here last night." J moved away from her and searched the area by the mirror. "Got it!" He said picking it up and slipping it into his back pocket.