Explicit!

Luke's Point of View!

After I proposed and she said yes I felt a weight off my shoulder.  I only told my mom and Logan's mom and dad about the proposal.  Of course, Logan's dad said no but her mom said Yes after a long talk, and also she made me take her out to dinner which made me laugh.  She's so sweet just like Logan.  I don't understand at all how she ended up with Logan's dad but whatever.  I mentioned to her mother that she could tell Logan's brother if she wanted but she said no.  We will do an engagement party when we get back from our trip.  Fine by me.  As we rode back to our house on the island I looked over at my soon-to-be wife as she fiddled with the ring on her finger.  I grabbed her hand and held it looking out the window.  I could hear her giggle and all I could do was smile.  Any doubt about her really loving me would be leaving my head tonight.  We are not done with surprises either.  Wait until she walks into our bedroom.  So I plan to have her take a shower in the guestroom.  While I take a shower in our room and since I know she's going to take longer than I would.  I'll fix up the room and set it up all nice with some stuff I bought and then set the mood. 

Once we arrived home I did just that I convinced her to use the guestroom and then I proceeded to take my shower and then set up the room.  I lit some candles and set them all around while also throwing some rose petals all around the bed and floor.  I put some soft music on and set out some chocolate.  Once I was ready I went to check on Logan.  I knocked on the bathroom door in the guest bedroom once I didn't hear the shower.  " Hey baby are you almost ready," I asked?  " Umm yeah," Logan said sounding unsure.  " Baby are you okay, " I asked trying to open the door but it was locked.  " No don't come in here.  Quick question what are you wearing " Logan asked?  I laughed.  " I umm decided to just wear my boxers but if that makes you uncomfortable I can put on some shorts and a shirt.  " No just give me a minute and I'll be in the room," Logan said faintly.  I walked away nervous.  

Logan's Point of View!

As I examined myself in the mirror one last time I worried if I was overdoing it.  I had gone with Morgan( Prince Michael's sister ) to pick out some lingerie a while back and I thought maybe I should bring it on the trip.  I just never imagined myself being this insecure when the time came.  I mean I want this.  There is no question there, I'm just kinda scared now.  I know Luke would never hurt me and I mean he just proposed and everything but I just don't know.  The last thing I need right now is him pushing me away when I am in such a vulnerable state anyways and what if he doesn't even wanna have sex with me right now.  All of the questions flooded my head as I walked out of the bathroom.  I sucked in my breath as I walked into the room seeing how romantic Luke had made everything.  When I walked in Luke was sitting on the edge of the bed holding two wine glasses.  When he saw me it was like he froze and just sat there staring.  His gaze was so sharp I couldn't tell if he was happy or sad.  

Luke's Point of View!

I was speechless.  Absolutely speechless.  Why is she so god damn beautiful?  As she stood there in that sexy ass Lingerie all the naughty thoughts of what I wanted to do to her tonight ran through my head.  She has no clue.  I want to please every inch of her body. The longer I stared the more insecure she seemed to have gotten.  She wrapped her arms around herself in an attempt to cover what little she could.  I set down the wine glasses and walked over to her.  " Please don't," I said moving her hands and bringing her to the bed.  As she sat back on the bed I grabbed our glasses and handed her one.  She shook her head but I insisted.  She caved and took one small sip and realized hers was sparkling cider.  She smiled and sat her glass down.  I took a big sip of mine and set my glass down as well.  As I pulled her to the edge of the bed I looked her in her eyes and kissed her.  As our lips mingled I was fully ready for it all with her.  I was ready to drive her wild tonight.  I want to be her deep dark sexual fantasy.  As the kiss got more intense I took this time to explore her body with my hands.  I gripped her butt causing her to moan.