Community Outreach Program!

Logan's Point of View!

Next-Day!

I woke up fairly early this morning I got dressed and did my hair then told my mom I was leaving.  After that I grabbed the goodie bags I did last night and grabbed the keys to my car.  I like to be mobile and move on my own without a driver so my mom convinced my dad to get me a car and I bought myself a scooter.  ( Car below) Today I'm going to need my car because I have a lot of errands to run before heading over to the community center.  I drove to the grocery store close by my home and got the groceries and everything we still needed and I bought extra food and things for the kids to take home.  After that, I headed over to the community center.  When I pulled up Lynn was heading out.  " Where are you headed, " I asked?  " To the park.  Everything is already in the process of being set up.  Meet me up there " Lynn said getting in her car.  I rolled up my window and headed for the park.  Now I will admit this park is nice considering where it is located.  Anyways, we pulled up to the park and I started to unload my car and bring everything to the tables and things.  " Girl did you get enough stuff," Marie said laughing.  I chuckled.  We started to set up everything and at 1:30 p.m the kids started showing up, some parents too.

The kids that had arrived finished helping us set up and that was that.  Time for the cookout.  We played music had fun water games for the kids and everything.  I went to my car and grabbed the rest of the goodie bags out of my trunk.  " Nice car, " Someone said.  I turned around to see Death and that little girl Isabella.  I rolled my eyes.  " Hi sweetie, how are you," I asked kneeling.  " I'm fine, I'm really happy to be here," Isabella said.  I smiled.  " Well come on.  I'll take you over there with the rest of the kids " I said shutting my trunk and locking my car.  " I'll be back to get you later Izzy " Death said walking away sighing.  I walked Isabella over to the rest of the kids and they all started playing.   It was all going well.  We fed the kids and then let them finish playing some more.  We had them book bags with school supplies and things in them and also the goodie bags and I'm making up the Togo plates right now for the kids to make sure they're all able to take a plate home.  While I was making up the to-go plates Lynn and Marie were doing a dance contest. The winner wins  £15.27. ( Side Note: That's $20 U.S currency ) I was almost done.  I looked around and saw Death and his boys at the basketball court.

" I think my dad likes you, " Someone said behind me.  I turn around to see Isabella walking up and sitting next to me.  " Who's your Father, " I asked.  " Luke " Isabella said pointing to death.  I smirked.  So that's his name.  Wait this is his kid.   " Isabella how old are you, " I asked?  " Seven," Isabella said. I nodded my head.  " Do you like my dad? " Isabella asked.  " Well, I don't know sweetie.  I can't like him.  I'm not allowed " I said finishing the last plate.  " Why," Isabella asked?  " Can you keep a secret?" I ask? " Yes, promise, " Isabella said.  " I'm a princess " I whispered.  " Woah like a real Princess " Isabella asked?  " Yeah," I said.  She started smiling so hard.  " Oh my God.  I wanna be a princess " Isabella said excitedly.  " Keep our secret I'll give you one of my Tiara's, " I said smiling.  She held out her pinky.  I gave her my pinky and we Pinky promised.  " Is your Father a nice guy?" Did I ask?  " He's the best.  He's funny.  He protects me from bugs.  He's my best friend.  We have daddy-daughter dates and he always gets me a stuffed teddy bear.  My room is filled with them " Isabella said.  All I could do was smile.  I knew there was another side to him.

While we were talking Luke sat down in front of us.  " What are you girls talking about, " Luke asked?  " Girl stuff daddy.  Not your business " Isabella said.  " Well, Miss. Not my business, Time to go " Luke said. " No daddy.  I want to stay with Miss. Logan " Isabella said.  " Well, you can't.  You're spending a night with grandma " Luke said.  " How am I going to get my gift, " Isabella asked?  " What gift " Luke asked?  " I'm buying her a Tiara.  She said she wants to be a Princess " I said.  " She has plenty of them at home," Luke said. " Not a fake one.  She's getting me a real one with diamonds " Isabella said.  " Excuse me," Luke said.  " It's no big deal.  She's a sweet girl I want her to have something that'll make her happy " I said.  " That's expensive though.  How can you afford it " Luke asked.  " I'm Prelaw.  A lawyer " I said.  " You don't have to buy her one.  I could buy her one " Luke said.  " I Know you could but it wouldn't be my gift if it wasn't from me," I said getting up and grabbing her a book bag and a goodie bag with a plate.  After I handed it to him I bent down to Isabella.  " I'll see you later Princess Isabella," I said smiling.  " Call me Izzy," Izzy said hugging me super tight.  I hugged her back and they left. 

After that, We started to pass out everyone's things and everyone left.  We cleaned up the park and that was that.  I drove home and went straight to my room to clean up.  I put on my pajamas a simple nightgown and went back downstairs for dinner.  I sat at the table and the butler brought all of us our food.  " Darling you left early this morning where you go, " My Father asked.  " We had a community Outreach thing at the park today for the kids at the community center," I said.  " Is that why you took that money off of your card? " My father asked? " How did you get into my bank statements," I asked? " You know we don't want you wasting your time with the likes of those people," My Father said.  " Those people are just like us except they don't have their families' wealth to help them, " I said upset.  "Let's not do this right now, " My Mother said.  " It's not my fault they don't.  I do my job as King and I take care of my people " My Father said.  " Yeah, the people who live above Brixton, " I said. " Logan " My Mother Exclaimed.  " Your room.  NOW " My Father yelled.  " Gladly," I said getting up and walking off to my room.  They're preposterous.  I flopped on my bed and heard my phone ringing.  It was a facetime from the Luke guy.  I put my cover over my headboard and sat up against it so he wouldn't see anything else.  Then I answered.

Their Conversation!
Logan: Hello
Luke: What did you do to my daughter?
Logan: What do you mean?
Luke: She won't stop talking about how much she likes you.
Logan: Well I do tend to have that effect on kids. * Laughing *
Luke: Look, I appreciate you wanting to be nice but that expensive crown I can't accept.
Logan: Well then it's a good thing it's not for you and I don't take no for an answer Luke.
Luke: Well you--- Wait what you just call me.
Logan: Oh, I said Luke.  You know like the name your parents gave you. * Smirking*
Luke: I knew I should have walked over there sooner.  Look you can call me it just not in public.  I can't have people knowing my real name at all. 
Logan: Okay deal.  I'm not calling you death though.  I don't like that name.
Luke: Well you could call me your future.
Logan: And why would I call you that? *Blushing*
Luke: Because I'm gone make you mine.  Now goodnight babe.
Logan: Yeah sure whatever.  Goodnight Luke.
End of Conversation.

I officially couldn't stop smiling.  I know I shouldn't like him but I can't help it.  He's so mysterious and I just want to be around him.  Help him.  Be there for him. I went to seep with a smile on my face.

 I went to seep with a smile on my face