The date/Eye Opener

Logan's Point of View!

As I got ready for my date with Luke all I could do was think about was what Aaron said. How do I know Luke and I are forever? How do I know that giving up my entire life for him is worth it? I love Luke I do. Nobody ever knows forever. Is Luke worth the risk? I don't even know if I should do this! Am I truly ready to be with a man and give up my whole life? This is too much. While I was thinking the doorbell rang. I couldn't get myself together quick enough to open the door. I went to the door and opened it. " You look, gorgeous baby," Luke said trying to kiss me. I dodged it and his kiss landed on my cheek. I faked a smile and proceeded to grab my things. I know he could tell something was wrong but I don't feel like talking about it. I grabbed my purse and phone and then we proceeded to the door. When I walked outside Luke opened the door for me and then got in his self. Luke helped me with the seat belt and we proceeded on. The entire drive was quiet besides when Luke asked little questions about how my day was and everything else. I just answered with one-word answers. I know he doesn't deserve it but what should I do. I have too much on my head. We drove for about 30 minutes when we arrived at this secluded beach. Luke parked and came to open my door. I got out and looked around. The view was beautiful and it seemed as if everything had blown away in the breeze. Luke wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked up to a Waiter who led us to this beautiful table. Luke pulled out my chair and we sat down.

The view was amazing. I was in complete awe. We ordered our food and sat there still quiet. All I could do was admire the view. " You look so beautiful in this light," Luke said trying to gain my attention. " Thank you," I said turning my head back to the view after. " Did I do something wrong?" Luke asked? I sighed. " No, it's me. I just have a lot on my head " I said. " Does it have something to do with me?" Luke asked? " No, just a case I'm working on " I lied. " Wow, I never thought I would see the day you lie to me," Luke said sitting back shocked. I sighed once more. " I'm waiting," Luke said. " What are we doing, " I asked? " What do you mean, " Luke asked? " Are we going to be together? Do you plan on marrying me? Do you plan on having a life with me forever? Is this really what you want " I asked? " Woah where is all this coming from, " Luke asked sitting up? " I'm close to losing my title as queen," I said truthfully. " Because of me, " Luke asked? " Royals aren't allowed to date or marry outside of the family without the permission of either the Queen or King, " I said with my head down. " So it's either break it off with me or have your title, " Luke said upset.

" Yes, and I want to make sure this is worth it. I have to know I'm not giving up my entire life for nothing " I said quietly. " So you want to make sure I'm good enough," Luke asked getting loud. " Hey, please be quiet. I don't wanna make a scene " I said grabbing his hand. " Oh, now I'm an embarrassment, " Luke said snatching away. " No. Do you not realize how serious this is? I'm risking giving up my entire life for you " I said quickly. " I would do it for you," Luke said. " That's easier said when you don't have to make the choice. I love you. I just don't want to give up my life until I know this is for sure " I said. " I'm here. I work my ass off every day not to lose you. What the fuck. How serious can I be? How else can I show you I'm serious "Luke asked? " Do you see forever with me?" I asked? " Logan I've seen forever with you from the first day I met you. You're the love of my life baby. I know you're giving up a lot for me but I would never ask you to if I didn't think that this was 100% what I want. I can't live without you Logan. I can't and I won't. I need you. I need you baby " Luke said.

" How do you need me," I asked? " I need you mentally, Physically, Emotionally, and especially sexually," Luke said as we both leaned into the table to make the conversation more private. " What do you mean sexually, " I asked? " I have a very high sexual attraction for you. I've waited a long time because I know you're a virgin and I want your first time to be amazingly special and also I want to make sure you're ready. I crave your body in ways I never have. I want to make love to you. I want to drive you nuts. I want to hear your screams and moans so loud. I want to throw you down rip off your clothes and take complete ownership over your entire body. Show you exactly what I mean by you're mine " Luke said sternly. As he talked I closed my eyes and pictured it. I was a complete sexual fantasy. I crossed my legs and pushed my hair back. I was at this point getting hot and bothered. Luke reached over the table and placed his hand on my cheek caressing it. As always I quivered at his touch. " I will always do whatever it takes to make you feel like the most important woman ever. I know it feels like you're talking a huge gamble with your heart and your life but it's completely worth it baby. I'm here to stay I promise " Luke said reassuring me. I nodded.

" I just wanna make sure that I don't lose my entire life and you are only trying to play around with me," I said. " See baby the problem is you have your guard up with me because of what everybody else is telling you. You aren't falling what you truly believe in your heart. YOu've heard things from your parents, Your brother, I'm sure even Michael, My mom hell even me but has anybody besides me asked you what you want? Listen to your heart. What do you wanna do? It's up to you. Whatever you decided we will just have to deal with it from there. But you have to decide on your own " Luke said taking a sip of his wine. The waiter walked up with our food and we continued the dinner without one more word about that. We talked. We laughed and we just enjoyed ourselves overall.