Romantic Evening

Logan's Point of View!

When Luke walked me over to the table where we were having dinner.  It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.  Luke can't be serious.   I looked over at him in complete shock.  " Anything for you my love.  Now please sit " Luke said before I could say anything.   I sat down at the table while looking over at the scenery.  "  I would have never seen anything like this without you.  You truly are amazing " I said smiling.  " Not as amazing as you Logan.  You truly couldn't understand how in love I am with you" Luke said.  I smiled.  " I am in love with you as well," I said.  " Logan I wanted everything to be special for us tonight.  I wanted you to know that you mean everything to me and more.  I wanted you to feel like the most important girl in the world tonight.  I know we've had our ups and downs and I have messed up our relationship on more than one account but I don't wanna lose you.  I don't want this night to pass by without you knowing truly how much you mean to me and how much I love you " Luke said.  I smiled.  " I already know how much you love me " I said smiling.  

"No Logan you don't.  Baby I will go to the ends of the earth for you.  I want to be your everything I want to give you the world and then some.  I've made mistake after mistake and you've still stayed with me.  You still fight for me.  You fight for our relationship.  You believe in me more than I believe in myself.  You saw who I really was and you didn't run away.  You're willing to give me all of you and then some.  You make me a better man everyday.  You saw pass all the bullshit and still stuck with me.  Babymomma drama and Thug madness everything.  Youre more loyal than anybody I've met in my life besides my mom and the boys. You've never betrayed me.  You've always been honest with me.  I am so in love with you  " Luke said spilling out his heart.  All I could do was smile.  I never knew he felt this way about me.  I never knew he loved me so much.  Now it all makes sense all the fights all the temper tantrums all the pushing me away it all came down to this moment.  He holds me to a higher standard than everybody else. He always makes me feel so special.  

" I love you more baby " I said smiling hugging him.  " Lets eat " Luke said as we pulled away from the hug.  We ate our steaks and talked about us, about our plans for our future together about our families everything.  We just talked.  Which is what we always do but this conversation seems different.  It was more intune and in debt. He wanted to make sure all our ducks were in a row.  Which I mean I understand its a lot more different this time and we have a lot more to lose if this thing goes sour.  Also we are both getting to old to be doing the breaking up and getting back together bit.   After we finished eating we took a walk on the beach.  " You know you're so beautiful tonight right " Luke said spinning me around.  I smiled.  " You look amazing yourself handsome " I said smiling. As we kept walking we got to this place with candles and roses and a towel on the ground.  THe candles were shaped like a heart and the rose pedals were spread out all around it.  I turned to him.  " Luke stop.  This is not for me " I said unable to take anymore surprises.  " I just thought maybe we could sit out here listen to the waves and talk.  Spend some quality time together.  I want you to feel so special " Luke said walking me over.  As we sat down Luke wrapped his arms around me.  

" Are you cold " Luke asked?  " A little " I said smiling.  " Here " Luke said standing up and grabbing me to stand me up.  As I stood up Luke began taking off his jacket handing it to me.  I wrapped it around myself turning around to see the view one last time as I know we are about to leave since it's getting late.  " You ready to go " Luke asked behind me.  I Smiled looking at the view and nodding my head yes.  I turned around seeing Luke on one knee with the most beautiful ring in his hand.  I gasped.  " Luke " I said as the tears started to form.  " Logan Laurice Williams will you marry me " Luke said grabbing my hand.  " Luke are you sure about this " I said amazed.  Hes proposing to me.  " Logan I don't wanna go through life with anyone but you.  I want to have kids with you.  I want to grow old with you.  I want to experience the rest of my life with you and you only.  Once again baby will you Marry me " Luke asked smiling.  " Yes baby.  I will " I said shaking my head.  Luke put the ring on my finger and stood up kissing me ever so passionately.  I smiled in between the kiss.  My tears kept coming and Luke kept holding me.  It's official.