Girls Night!

Logan's Point of View!
Later That Night!

I am currently waiting on Izzy to get here when the doorbell rang. I jumped up and ran to the door. When I opened the door Lexington was standing there.  " Hey what are you doing here," I asked confused?  " I've been texting you all day I wanted to make sure you were upset with me or anything, " Lexington said.   " No I'm sorry it's been a hectic day and I haven't been around my phone all day. Why would I be upset with you " I asked?  " I don't know just missed talking to you," Lexington said pulling me close to him.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and giggled.  " You're so cute sometimes, " I said smiling.  " I like you a lot Logan.  I do.  I want to be with you " Lexington said.   " I don't know right now Lexington. I don't know, I just got out of a pretty messed up situation and I don't want to bring you into it " I said honestly.   " I can wait.  I will wait.  I won't give up " Lexington said.  " I don't want you to," I said standing on my tippy toes.  Lexington picked e up and I wrapped my arms around him.  " Can I come in? " Lexington asked?  " I wish you could but I'm about to have company and I doubt you would wanna be around that company, " I said laughing.  " Who? A boyfriend I should know about " Lexington said kinda upset?  " No my daughter, " Someone said behind him.  I looked and saw Luke and Izzy.  I jumped down quickly. 

" What's he doing here," Lexington asked even more upset?  " Izzy goes in the house I'll be in there soon," I said putting Izzy in the house and shutting the door.  " Babe please let me explain later, "I said trying to get him to leave.  " I wanna know why he's here.  Who is he "Lexington asked?  " Yeah who am I Princess, " Luke asked?  " How about you shut up and let me talk to her, " Lexington said.  " Aye mate you better ask her about me.  I think you better watch your mouth " Luke said getting upset.  " Or what you're going to pull out your gun and not use it again," Lexington said upset. Luke started reaching and I knew I needed to stop this.  I got in the middle of them.  " Stop," I said.  "No your man thinks he tuff let me show him he's not, " Luke said about to reach for his gun.  " Izzy is right in the house," I said quickly.  Luke stopped and looked pissed.  He knew it wasn't worth it.  " I want him out of here now," Luke said through his teeth.  " He's not staying," I said trying to deescalate the situation.  " Wow good to know how much I mean to you," Lexington said about to walk.  " NO please don't leave like this " I begged him stopping him.  " Who is he  " Lexington yelled at me causing me to jump.  I looked back at Luke who looked pissed.  " I'm just his daughter's mentor," I said in a complete lie.

I mean that part was true. I am Izzy's mentor. That's originally what it was but it turned into so much more. He was the guy I fell in love with. He was the guy I knew I didn't wanna be without. He was the guy I don't want to be without. He was the guy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and I lied. Part of me said it because I didn't want to lose Lexington but a big part of me knew I said it because he broke my heart and I wanted him to know that feeling. Luke walked away and went to his car. Lexington pulled me into a hug but I'm the mix of it I couldn't help but look at Luke. When he finally got into his car he looked so defeated. He looked at me and I could see the hurt on his face. He drove off full speed. I felt as if my heart shattered all over again. Why did I let the man I love go without so much as a word? How could I do that to him? How could I lie to myself? I loved him and I knew I did but my pride wouldn't let me go after him. Mostly because he didn't deserve it but also because what's the point. He doesn't feel the same way so why hurt me. I told Lexington to leave and I went to spend time with Izzy. I wasn't as focused as I usually am with Izzy. I guess you can say I'm heartbroken I don't know. I decided to let Izzy do her and then I let her take a bath and put her to sleep. When Izzy went to sleep I stayed up. Pretty much all night. I don't know why he affects me this much.

Luke's Point of View!

I seriously so fucked up about what she said. I know I broke her heart and I probably deserve that shit but for you to say I meant nothing to you and mean it like that right in front of another guy all I could do was walk away. I was defeated as fuck and she made sure he knew it. I don't know what the hell is going on with me. Why do I care so much about how she feels or what she said? I've never sweated a girl this much. I mean she up here happy with this bum and I have to deal with it. Fuck her and him. I'm gone show her what it's like to fuck with me and fuck with my mind. I followed the pretty boy to this party he was going to and I waited for him to leave. I had my guys grab him and I made sure they beat the shit out of him. Damn near to a pulse. I didn't want him dead I knew she would hate me. But this is a warning. A warning for her not to fuck with me anymore. A warning that she knows this isn't what she wants to do! I'll show her. I went home and went to bed. I tossed and turned all night cause all I could do was think of her.

Next day

It was around 5 O'clock. Izzy should be home any minute. While I was cleaning up I heard a pounding on the door. I went to open it confused as to who was bold enough to pound on my door like they've lost their mind. When I open it I see Logan but no Izzy. " Where's my daughter," I said. " With your mother," Logan said before storming her way in. " Why are you at my house," I asked annoyed to even be in her presence? " Why would you do that to him" Logan screamed. I've never seen her so red. I wanted to be proud of myself but it made me feel so much lower. " Do what? " I asked playing clueless? " Do you think I'm dumb? You got him hurt because you were upset that I was happy " Logan screamed. " Lower your voice in my house," I said getting upset with every word. " I swear I hate you " Logan screamed. Those words cut deep and I could have sworn she meant it. I knew I messed up. " You think that shit means something to me " I yelled back. Then she slapped me. So hard I swear my whole face burned. " Have you lost your god damn mind " I yelled pushing her against the wall. It affected her none. She pushed me off and walked out of my house and said " I never wanna see you again. ". At that moment I knew I had lost her forever. Damn, I fucked up.