Luke James

Logan's Point of View!
Next-Day!

I mean let's be honest. I absolutely can't stop thinking about him. His touch. His smell. His kiss. His voice. His personality. I mean I've reached a pure lusting point and I don't even know-how. I mean let's not forget, Luke is so amazingly handsome but he's far from my type. He's so mysterious. I don't know anything about him. I mean he doesn't know anything about me either but I'm in line to be married for God's sake I can't have anything with him. Luke makes me forget all about that. He's my escape from my princess world.   Luke treats me like I'm a normal person. I mean even though he doesn't know who I am would it be so bad for him to find out.

I don't want him to though. I love the way he treats me. Not like I'm Lord Henry's daughter but Logan a regular girl.  I mean, of course, he doesn't know that I'm not a regular girl but who cares I truly don't think that'll matter. I miss him so much already. I wanna be around him right now.  I want to be in his arms.  It's almost time for work at the community center.  I got up and began to get dressed.  I decided on something simple. Once I finished getting dressed I grabbed my keys and went downstairs to leave.

Before I could even get out the door my mum stopped me.  " Honey aren't you going to sit and eat, " My mum asked.  " I have to get going mum," I said trying to head out.  " Well you have another date with Prince Michael tonight so make sure you're home early, " My mum said walking away.  " I don't wanna go," I said.  " But you are and soon you guys will be married. It's time for you to start your royal life and stop chasing whatever fantasy this is of yours" My dad said walking in.  I rolled my eyes and walked out.  I got into my car and drove off to the center.  When I got there I parked my car and went inside.

Everybody was showing up except for Luke and Izzy. 9 O clock rolled around and I could tell they weren't coming. I decided to text Luke. I texted him two times saying hey and that I missed him and I never got a response. Is it that hard for him to answer me. I was starting to think he doesn't wanna be bothered with me anymore and I can't force him so I'll leave it alone. I mean I like Luke but I can't worry about it.  By the end of the day, Luke hadn't texted me at all and I wasn't going to worry about it either. I cleaned up the center with the rest of the girls and drove home.

When I got home my dad was adamant about me going on my date with Prince Michael. If it'll make the family look good I'll do it. But honestly, I don't want to and it's starting to make me mad. I mean I should have a say in what I do and don't wanna do but I won't make a scene. It'll be good publicity for my dad as King to have his daughter marry Prince Michael of the Wilmington Meadows. Their family is high in status. Not that ours isn't but two powerful families are never a bad idea you know. Honestly, my brother likes Prince Michael's sister but they hooked me up with Prince Michael before my brother could make his move. So Aaron just ended up leaving it alone unless we don't work out. Which we won't cause I don't like Prince Michael at all.  He's snobby and rude.

I Got dressed for my date a simple nice dress with my hair curled up in a bun. I did my makeup and put on some heels with one of my simple tiaras. It's prudent that I look my best when I'm out with the royals. After I finished getting dressed, my father called me downstairs because Prince Michael was there. I walked down and saw him looking at himself in the mirror. I rolled my eyes. My dad grabbed my hand and pulled me close. " behave " my dad whispered in my ear. I scoffed and Prince Michael finally pulled himself out the mirror to notice me. " Well Princess Logan you look almost as beautiful as me, " Prince Michael said grabbing my hand. " Well as many times as you check yourself in the mirror it's hard to believe you would notice me at all, " I said pulling my hand away faking a smile.

" I'll bring her home around nine sirs if that's okay with you. We are just going to dinner and then a walk onshore " Prince Michael said to my father. He agreed and we left. Prince Michael took me to one of the upper-scale restaurants we go to all the time because it has tons of press outside and it's good for running into other royal families. Of course, we ran into some of his friends and the press was taking tons of photos.  We finally finished dinner and I faked sick so I could go home early. When I got home I checked my phone to see a text from Luke. I opened it and it read " Hi beautiful I was so busy today handling business I never got the chance to talk to you. I miss you as well call whenever ". I smiled so hard and picked up my phone to call him after placing a cover over my headboard.

Luke and Logan's FaceTime call!
Luke: Hello gorgeous.
Logan: Hi Luke * Smiling*
Luke: Why are you so dressed up?
Logan: Oh I just came back from a dinner with some of my dad's co-workers. Family thing.
Luke: oh okay well sorry I wasn't able to see you today. I had to handle some business and I couldn't have my phone.
Logan: That's okay. I was a little worried you didn't wanna talk to me.
Luke: I always wanna talk to you beautiful. Just need to handle some business.
Logan: What did you have to do?
Luke: I had to handle some business for work.
Logan: oh what do you do for work?
Luke: Run my own business.
Logan: oh okay well I need to get some rest for work it's been a long day. Will I see you tomorrow?
Luke: yes you will. Get some sleep to text me in the morning baby.
Logan: oh I'm your baby now?
Luke: Yes you are my baby. Get used to it. Now Goodnight.
Logan: Goodnight. * Smiling *
End of call.

I went to sleep with the biggest smile on my face. Luke is the sweetest guy I know and honestly, I love that about him.