Five Month's Later!

Logan's Point of View.!

It has been the most amazing five months of my life. Luke and I have got so close over there last few months and I've grown so much closer to Izzy. She's like my little best friend. Luke gives her his phone to call me almost all the time. She calls me when she wakes up Before she goes to sleep and almost all the time on the weekends. Luke and I also talk twenty-four-seven when he's not at work and when I'm not at work. We have kept it lowkey as per both of our requests but it makes things so much better. This part of my life is mine and mine only and the only one who knows anything about Luke is my Gram Gram and she agreed to keep it that way as long as I update her about my double life every once and a while.

Luke is perfect and he makes me so happy. I mean we haven't put a title on whatever this is but for the moment I'm his and he's mine and that's honestly all I care about. Since our little heated moment, he's taken it completely slow with me and I like that but it makes me only crave him more. Outside of my double life, I'm a complete zombie. I hate being home and my dad and I have been into it for the longest. I guess being with Luke makes e more rebellious. I still carry myself as I should but I just hate being a Princess. Not to mention they are so serious about me marrying Prince Michael I've been on at least 10 dates with him in these last five months. That I wish would stop but I know for a fact he doesn't like me because we have nothing in common.

Not like me and Luke we have everything in common. He's literally my split imagine and he's so sweet and nice and I just can't get enough of him honestly. It's too bad because I start back to school in a few days so my summer at the community center is over and my seeing Luke all the time is over too because I'll be starting Pre-law and taking cases and things of that magnitude. Not to mention my bar exam in a month that I have to study study study for. It's honestly going to be so hectic but Luke has agreed to help me study as much as I need to. See how sweet he is. Any excuse to spend time with me even if I'm studying he's willing. He's such an amazing man and I honestly love it.

Right now I'm on my way to meet up with Luke and Izzy at the beach. Well, it more like a lake but you can swim there and it has a great view and it's very private and secluded so I don't have to worry about paparazzi and things of that nature. I arrived and walked over to them. " Hey, babe how are you, " Luke said standing up grabbing my bag hugging me. I hugged him back and smiled. " I'm fine how are you," I asked sitting down. Before Luke could answer Izzy came and jumped on me hugging me. " Well hello, my darling," I said hugging her. " I missed you so much daddy said he wants you to be with us all the time," Izzy said

" I wish I could be with y'all all the time," I said smiling sitting up with her on my lap. Izzy pulled me to the water and we started looking for shells so she could take them home. While we were looking I looked up at Luke to see him smiling at us. I blew a Kiss. Luke smiled at me. After about two more minutes with Izzy, I let her play and went back to Luke. " You're oddly quiet today you okay, " I asked?  " I'm contemplating something," Luke said looking at me and then back out at the water. " What's wrong maybe I can help, " I asked giving him my full attention.

" I know we've been getting close these last couple of months and it's been cool. I've been getting to know the real you and you've been getting to know me. It also helps that my baby loves you so much and I love y'all relationship " Luke said. " Okay, so where are you going with this, " I asked? " We've decided that we didn't wanna put a title on anything that we are but I don't think I can do that anymore," Like said. " You don't think you can do what, " I asked confused? " This no title thing. Look, Logan, I like you and I've never shown this side of me to any woman but you make me wanna be different you make me wanna be a better man for you. I guess what I'm asking is will you be my girl. Put a title on this and make it official " Luke asked pulling out the most beautiful necklace. I was speechless.