"What is wrong?" Anna asked concerned.

I saw a picture Kyle posted from Jake's party last night. I forgot to go.

"We missed Jake's party!"I said to Anna.

"Who's Jake?" Shawn asked.

There was a hint of jealousy in his voice, but why? It's not like he likes me or anything.

"Someone Rae has had a crush on like ever!" Matt said with a girly voice.

Matt is right I have had a crush on Jake for a really long time probably since seconds grade. That's why it's a crush because that how I feel when I know I won't ever have a chance with him.

I stood up with my plate and sat it in the sink. I started to walk upstairs but Matt called my name.

"Why are you leaving?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry anymore." I responded.

"Pack clothes for Magcon we leave tomorrow morning at 3:00am for the airport!" Matt yelled to me from downstairs.

10 minutes went by and I heard the front door close. I looked outside and saw Matt taking Anna home. I decided I would go on Twitter to see what everyone was doing. First I needed to tell everyone I the news I got yesterday.

Madisyn Espinosa @MaddieEspinosa: I have big news for all my fans and my brothers of Magcon... I AM JOING MAGCON FOR THE REST OF THE TOUR!!! Get your tickets soon to see me and the boys. And of course my sister LOX. I am still hoping JOX happens soon! @MahoganyLOX Love you all And hope you are having a fantastic day!((:

Right away I was getting responds to my tweet. I am so glad I have fans like them. I grabbed out my suit case and drug it over to my bed. I put in all my clothes I was going to need then my shoes. Within thirty minutes I was almost done packing.

They Don't About Us one of my favorite songs was interrupted with a knock on my door. I paused my music.

"Come in!" I screamed.

Shawn came through the door with his cute smile on his face.

"Hey," He said.

"Hi, Whats up?" I asked.

I zipped up two of my suitcases, and looked back up at him.

"I am really bored so I came up here to see what you were doing," He responded.

"I am almost done packing then we can watch a movie together if you want?"

"Yeah that sounds great M."

I finally finished packing after 10 minutes. I went to the bathroom and changed into pink spandex and a black t-shirt. Once I got back into my room Shawn was already on Netflix looking at movies for us to watch. We finally agreed to Just Go With It. One of my favorite movies.

"Did you know I can do a British accent like her?" I asked Shawn.

"Yes I have seen it on your vine's. And did you know I can do a fake British accent too?" He asked.

"Nope but I can do one better then you," I said poking his nose.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked.

"No because I always loose them," I giggled.

The day went by quickly. We ordered a pizza somewhere in between for dinner.

It was 10:00pm when I finally started getting tired. We were both laying on my bed so I just layed my head down on Shawn's chest. I felt his arm wrap around my shoulders. I feel so safe in his arms, so my eyes started getting droopy, and I finally passed out.

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

"Ugh" I groaned.

I rolled over and turned my alarm clock off. Its 2am. Today we leave for Magcon. I am so excited, but at the same time so tired.

I felt arms wrapped around my waist, and was startled at first till I realized it was just Shawn. He must of fell asleep last night in here.

"Shawn get up we need to get ready for the airport. We have an hour till we have to leave," I said shaking him.

"Well good morning to you to beautiful," He said stretching his arms.

After he left I packed all of my chargers in my carry on. I grabbed everything I need to bring for Magcon. I grabbed my bags and dragged them down stairs. After me followed Cam.

"I will bring your bags out to the car if you make me a bagel?" Cam said smirking.

"Fine it is a deal." I walked into the kitchen and pulled out the bagels. I made everyone a bagel.

"Lets go!" My mom shouted.

I grabbed all the bagels and put them in small baggies. Then I put my phone in my pocket and ran out to the car. After everyone got in I handed out the bagels.

"I made everyone a bagel!" I said passing them around. Everyone thanked me and ate.