First Christmas With Aunt Lizzie Part 1

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): sure

We then walked to Harry's room. Aunt Lizzie knocked on the door and Harry answered the door.

Harry: the room is huge

(Y/n) : right my room is huge as well.

I walked into Harry's room and he was right it was the same size as mine. Harry and I laid on his bed and laughed. This is going to be the best Christmas ever.

Lizzie: so who wants to help me bake cookies?

Harry and I both sat up and yelled I do. Aunt Lizzie laughed at that and we all went to the kitchen. Seriously how big is this house? It's like a mansion. I have to ask.

(Y/n): hey aunt Lizzie how big is this house. The bedrooms are huge and so is this kitchen.

Lizzie: well the usual floor plan of this house was four bedroom two baths, but I had a couple of old friends of mine help me change it a bit. There is now 6 bedrooms one is my dad's office another was my parents bedroom, but sadly I had to get out of mine. They thought changing the house would help cheer me up a bit. This house also has a basement, a library, and a pool.

Harry and I both gasped at that. That many rooms plus the other stuff. How did they make it that big from a small house. I would of thought she would of kept it like her old house. I looked around the kitchen and saw a photo hanging on the wall. I looked closer and it was Aunt Lizzie as a child with two grown ups and a boy. Wait is that my dad?

Lizzie: ah I see (y/n) you found the family photo. That was taken the day your guys father and I got our first Hogwarts letters my mom and dad was so happy about that.

Harry came over and smiled a bit. Harry does look like dad in this photo. We both then looked to Aunt Lizzie when she called our names.

Lizzie: now let's bake some cookies. Then we can all decorate the tree as a family.

Harry and I smiled at that. We then began to bake cookies. Cimpey and Dardey helped out with that. There was a food war in the kitchen a bit. We then went to decorate the tree. Best day before Christmas ever!!!!

-time skip to Christmas Eve-

I was sleeping in my room when I woke up to Christmas music. I sat up in bed and yawned. I got up from my bed and made it. I walked out of my room and saw Harry do the same. I looked for a clock and saw it over the stairs. 7 am. Oh wow I slept in today. Harry and I began to walk down the stairs. We walked into the kitchen and there was Aunt Lizzie making breakfast. How the heck does she cook in these dresses. The skirt is huge. 

Aunt Lizzie was wearing a black apron over her dress

Aunt Lizzie was wearing a black apron over her dress. She turned when we both walked into the kitchen. She had a warm smile on her face. 

Lizzie: morning you two. How did you guys sleep?

Harry and (y/n): we slept good Aunt Lizzie.

Harry: need me to do anything?

Lizzie: No Harry you two just sit at the island while I make breakfast.