29: Accident

DAY 29: Accident
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sakura
* Haruno Sakura
* Uchiha Sarada
* Uzumaki Naruto
* Hyuga Hinata
* Uzumaki Boruto
* Uzumaki Himawari

----- -----
AU: Naruto Gaiden
Sorry for the Delay!

----- -----

I hate waiting, patience was something I never had.

Waiting outside of the hospital because of my nervousness and non-patience, my best friend and rival, Uzumaki Naruto outside with me along with his son, Uzumaki Boruto. His wife, Uzumaki Hinata and daughter, Uzumaki Himawari. My daughter, Uchiha Sarada is sitting beside me, ready to burst from tears.

Today was a horrible accident that happened with Boruto. My wife, Uchiha Sakura, whom is in the hospital getting treated, was hit directly over a long ago scar from Sasori, who is an ex-member of the Akatsuki, with Boruto's Vanishing Resengan.

Sarada got angry and yelled at Boruto for it, going in for a chakra-infused punch when Naruto and I stopped them. Sarada started crying and screamed at him then buried her face into my chest, still sobbing and crying. I managed to calm down Sarada but her face and eyes are red and puffy from crying.

I look up and saw that the hospital doors to see Hinata standing in front of them with a smile, "Boruto-Kun, Naruto-Kun, Sasuke-Kun, Sarada-Chan," Hinata started, we all paced towards her, "Sakura-Chan has woken up, Tsunade-Sama said that she will heal normally. She can't use her chakra for a while although she can still use her strength. Come on in and we can see Sakura-Chan together."

"Also Boruto," Hinata says, sternly, making Boruto gulp with his eyes widened, "No more using your Resengan or Vanishing Resengan in the village, understood?" Hinata said, activating her Byakugan, making Boruto and Naruto gulp, "You are in deep trouble, Bolt."

"U-Understood Kaa-Chan," Boruto whimpered, gulping as they entered the hospital. They walked down the hallway to the open class where Sakura was sitting up, taking to Tsunade, her teacher and the fifth hokage. Tsunade left the room as Sakura looked down, reading a book that was in her lap. Next to her bed was a cup of lemon water and some green tea with a traditional Japanese breakfast (Egg rolls, rice, grilled fish, and miso soup). A couple more books on the bedside, Sakura was wearing the hospital clothes and a small bag was on a hook near Sakura's bed.

Tsunade was then, standing in front of everyone, "Sasuke, Sarada, Boruto, Naruto, Hinata, and Himawari," Tsunade called, "Sakura will be fine. The way that Boruto's Resengan sit Sakura did do some damage but not any extensive. He managed to sit below her heart, right onto Sakura's scar when she fought with Sasori. But, everything is okay."

"However there might be a swirl-like mark on Sakura's body but it will disappear in no time," Tsunade says.