26: Family

DAY 26: Family
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uchiha Sarada (Infant)

----- -----
AU: Sarada's first year
Sorry for the Delay!

----- -----

Sasuke's world was always a dark one, he lived in the shadows and fought to the point where he had blood dripping from his hands. He killed countless of people, he even hurt his wife and best friend, almost killing them as well.

When he just turned 18 years old, he was spending the day with Sakura, whom is not his wife just yet, and he decided to ask for her hand in marriage. His proposal was ,Haruno Sakura, from the bottom of my heart, I am always will be truly sorry for everything that I have done in the past. When I hurt you and saw the hurt look on your face a couple of years ago, something inside of me snapped and I couldn't bare to kill you. Instead, during the war, I put you in a sleeping Genjutsu in order to stop you from getting into mine and the idiots final fight. Now, I see you in my future, you are the definition of an early spring blooming within the depths of my heart and now, on my birthday and with you being my girlfriend. Will you become Uchiha Sakura?, and Sakura cried and nodded as Sasuke hugged her.

They both smiled before sharing a kiss, then Sasuke created a simple silver ring with red rubies inside of the band, making it look beautiful and shine in the darkness. It was good enough for Sakura to keep the ring under her gloves.

Now, the date is March 31st. His daughter was just born a couple of hours ago and it peacefully resting against his wife's chest, nursing and taking her mother's breast-milk. He is laying beside his wife whom her head is resting against his shoulder. His fingers twitched every once in a while, itching to hold his new baby girl.

"Anata?" Sakura asks, lifting her head gently to wipe her nipple after their daughter finished nursing. She also wiped their daughters mouth of any milk. The endearment that Sakura has for Sasuke is 'Anata' meaning darling. He didn't mind the endearment, he liked it, "Would you like to have some skin time with Sarada? You never had that time yet."

"Skin time?" Sasuke asked gently to his wife, focusing on his daughter, Sarada's, facial features. He noted that they looked like Sakura's and his mothers, Mikoto. He loved it, hoping that Sarada would look like both of them with both of their features and talents.

"Yes, skin time is when a baby and both her parents are naked, from the waist up. Mother's tend to get it first because the baby is demanding warmth after being birthed from the vaginal canal and womb, where they have been growing. Father's tend to get it second because the baby needs time to get tested with their weight, length, and all other tests that newborn's need. You haven't had the time to hold Sarada yet, and so, I want you to hold her, bond with her, and get to know her," Sakura says, "After all, she is your daughter, Anata."

"Fine," Sasuke says again with gentleness in his voice, he quickly looked around and saw that no-one was in the room except for them so he stripped his shirt and laid back. Sakura placed Sarada into his chest and Sasuke put his hand onto Sarada's back, keeping her their gently. She gave a small cry but Sasuke gently hushed her and Sakura smiled.

"See Anata," Sakura says, "Your a natural father."

"Thank you," Sasuke says, "Thank you for staying and supporting me through my dark times. Thank you for becoming my wife. Thank you for giving birth to our daughter."