28: Traitors

DAY 28: Traitors
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uzumaki Naruto
* Uzumaki Karin
* Jugo
* Suigetsu

----- -----
AU: Sakura's a traitor with Sasuke

----- -----

When Sasuke left the village, he took his wonderful and faithful girlfriend, Haruno Sakura. Even though she belongs in Konoha, she belongs by his side. Sasuke and Sakura have been dating since they were 12.

Sakura left with Sasuke when they were 15. He "kidnapped" Sakura when the sky-ninja's were attacking and kept Sakura by his side. They started making love when they were 14, as a form of entertainment and she was on birth-control along with after-pills for extra protection but they missed a couple of pills due to stress and Sakura got pregnant at 16. They hid in the dark for almost a year then war came. They fought without Sakura losing the baby and Sakura gave birth about six months later, making Sasuke really happy as a young father.

They were considered traitors to Konoha Village and decided to move to Otokagure instead where Sasuke, Sakura, and their son, Satoshi, became Oto members. Sasuke was promote immediately to Jounin and ANBU before becoming the leader of Otokagure (Village Hidden By Sound). He was able to spend time with Sakura whom he married immediately after the war before she gave birth. He also spends time with his son.

They live in a home near the Kage tower, where Sasuke worked and the Hospital, where Sakura worked. Sasuke got Sakura pregnant again at 19, and now, they are going to have twin boys which made Sasuke proud. He wants to continue to get Sakura pregnant until they are near the age of 29, or 30 which means plenty of children.

Although they are traitors to the village of Konoha, they are the leaders of Oto, and have made a mutual agreement with Konoha, Sasuke quiet pissed out throughout the meeting.