20: Everything I Wanted

DAY 20: Everything I Wanted
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uchiha Sarada
* Uzumaki Naruto
* Uzumaki Karin
* Yamanaka Ino

----- -----
AU: Memories

----- -----

Sasuke remembers that day as clear as a bright blue sky when the love of his life, Haruno Sakura, walked through the classroom doors. She was beautiful even when she wore something so simple, she was in a pair of blue skinny jeans, a black oversized hoodie, with a pair of black converse. Her hair was down, leaving it straight but it looked beautiful as well, she didn't wear any make-up which made Sasuke happy.

Haruno Sakura was Uchiha Sasuke's type.

She can to every basketball, football, and track and field game and tournaments. It made Sasuke work even harder because of it, but he was happy to see that smile on her face. She wore on the back of her hoodies and sweaters in white lettering with a white circle, saying 'Haruno'. Then, Sakura's father, Haruno Kenji became there coach. Sakura was there to keep track of points and we sitting next to her father, cheering on for him silently.

However, two cheerleaders always came to Sasuke's side and made his scowl, having Sakura giggle at his misery. He would fake pout as she would have a fake mortified look before shaking her head then nudging her dad.

"YAMANAKA INO! UZUMAKI KARIN! I don't want to see you near my best player again whether we are practicing or we are at a game, championship, or tournaments! Understand?!" Kenji yelled, making the girls immediately nod and run back to the other cheerleaders, also getting an earful from Coach Uzumaki Kushina, Karin's aunt.

"Teme! We won another game! What is making you more focused!?" Naruto says happily, then looked over to Sakura who waved at them. It was the end of the game and Sakura is taking the bus back with them since that it was she normally does. She also keeps track of who is absent and who is not so her father can drill those who are absent, "Sakura-Chan!"

"Uzumaki Naruto!" Coach Kenji called, making both Naruto and Sasuke freeze up, as Sakura giggled again, "I don't want you to make any ga-ga faces at my daughter! I decide who is best for her! Understand!?"

"Yes Coach Kenji!" Naruto saluted, before winking at Sakura then fist-bumping with Sasuke before running over to his mother, Kushina.

"Uchiha!" Kenji says, making Sasuke go rigid and look over to Coach Kenji and Sakura.

"Yes?"

"I heard a lot about you, Sasuke," Kenji says, "My daughter says that you are the best here at basketball, football, and track and field. Why don't I meet up with your family over a family dinner with Sakura and I?"

"I will talk to my parents about that," Sasuke says, coming closer to Coach Kenji who smiled at him then leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"I approve of you dating my daughter, young man. Break her heart and I will murder you, understand?" Kenji whispered as Sasuke nodded and smirked, making Kenji smirk back at Sasuke, "Okay Konoha Fire! Let us go back home! We are going to be celebrating with Pizza tomorrow night. I will talk to you more about the details on the bus!"

"Yes Coach Kenji!"

Those days were the best in High School. He was only a freshman to, but Coach Kenji said that to him when they were Sophomores in High School. He asked Sakura to be his girlfriend the night of the championship when they were Juniors, after courting Sakura for a year. He helped her into the car and took her on a few dates over the summer while still practicing with his football team. He was also made Captain that year as well.

After Sakura and Sasuke graduated college, Sasuke asked Sakura for her hand in marriage on her 20th birthday, while they were Sophomores in University. They got married over that summer break and shared an apartment, instead of staying on campus, they graduated from University two years later and now, they are at the age of 22. The night of their graduation, Sasuke applied for a job at the Uchiha Corporation in Japan while Sakura applied for Konoha Fire Hospital.

They both got their jobs and celebrated that night too, with them drinking only two drinks, not enough to make them drunk.

They bought a small, five bedroom home with their saved up paychecks and enjoyed the process of turning that home into their dream home. They also got three cars, two separate small cars to drive to and from work. There third car is a mini-van incase they decided on family road trips.

Now, Sasuke and Sakura are closing in at the age of 30. Over the last eight years, Sasuke got Sakura pregnant two times, and they are closing in on number three. Their first pregnancy was twin boys which made Sasuke proud of himself for having super semen, then Sasuke's only little girl two years after that, now, they are currently in the fifth month of pregnancy with a boy.

Sasuke woke up one morning, and instantly found his wife's pink locks wet from her shower this morning.

"Good morning, Love," Sasuke says.

"Good morning Sasuke-Kun."

"Everything I ever wanted."