Day 14: Dinner Date

DAY 14: Dinner Date
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura

----- -----
AU: Non-Ninja

----- -----

"Sakura," Sasuke says, knocking on her apartment door. He backed up a foot before the door opened, revealing Sakura. Sakura's hair was down and brushed out, Sakura is wearing a white mid-thigh length skirt, with a black off shoulder blouse, and black two inch pumps. She was also wearing garter stocking, ending at upper thigh. She has a black shoulder bag that looked simple, it was carrying her apartment keys, phone, money, and ID.

"Hey Sasuke-Kun," Sakura says, closing the door from behind, "What do you think?"

"Beautiful," Sasuke says, looking at Sakura who blushed, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you, we kind of match," Sakura said as Sasuke chuckled, holding out his arm for his girlfriend to take, "Don't you think?"

"Yes," Sasuke said. It was true, they were matching almost. Sasuke is wearing a pair of white pants, with a black button up shirt. His hair was also brushed out but the back of his head, still stuck up so he didn't care. He had on a pair of black dress shoes, his pants were loose enough for Sakura to not notice his erection, "I will not tell you where we are doing, Miss Haruno."

"Okay then, Mr. Dark-Tall-And-Handsome-Uchiha," Sakura teased, making Sasuke chuckled. He helped Sakura into his car before taking off to the reservation. It was at one of his famous restaurants. He met Sakura through a friend and was amazed at her skills and talent in the medical field. He decided that after knowing her for sometime, that they would become friends with one another.

Sasuke stopped by the Hospital for a monthly check-up while Sakura visited him and gave him lunches or snacks consisting of his favorite food, tomatoes. He loves the Onigiri that she makes, along with all the Japanese and Western style cuisine that she made for him, so after knowing each other, he decided to ask her out on the first date which was about a month ago, now it is there second date and he is ready to pop the question. He wants to get married young, so why not do it, right?

"Welcome my Black Flames Restaurant, Blossom," Sasuke says, leading her in and the waiter led them to a private table. It was secluded just for them, it was almost like a private room where you would have to ring a bell or something before coming any closer, "Here we go."

"Thank you, Sasuke-Kun," Sakura said as Sasuke smiled before turning to the waiter.

"My usual order," Sasuke said, "Make two of them and bring us some red wine."

"Yes Mr. Uchiha," he said, before leaving. After he left, Sasuke moved his hand over to Sakura's and clasped there fingers together.

"What are thinking about Beautiful?" Sasuke asks.

"Nothing really Sasuke-Kun," Sakura said, and gave a smile, "I feel like I'm not fit to be in an expensive restaurant like this."

"Nonsense," Sasuke said, taking his other hand and rubbed the back of her hand gently, "You are fit, you are wonderful, amazing, beautiful, smart, talented, shall I continue?"

Sakura giggled, then a small bell was rang as there food and wine was here and Sasuke said to the waiter, "Thank you, put it on my card."

"As always sir, have a good evening," The waiter said, "I hope you enjoy tonight's food."

"We will, thank you," Sasuke said as the waiter left. Sasuke poured their wine, then they dug into their food, "Is it good?"

"It's delicious!" Sakura said is amazement as she moaned from the dish, Sasuke nipped on his bottom lip, trying to keep himself from taking Sakura. After an hour of eating their food and drinking an entire bottle of wine by themselves, they left the restaurant and Sasuke was happy. His girlfriend was smiling, and it made him happy. He drove her back to her apartment, and walked her inside, "Thank you again Sasuke-Kun."

"It is not a problem baby," Sasuke says. They are laid back on the couch with Sakura snuggled into his chest, his fingers are running through her hair, "Love you."

"Love you too," Sakura said as Sasuke smiled, nuzzling the top of her head. Then kissed the crown of her head, "I'm tired, that food was so good!"

"Yeah but you cook really good rice balls, onigiri, and other kinds of Japanese cuisine that I like," Sasuke mumbled, making Sakura giggle.