18: Battle Scars

DAY 18: Battle Scars
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uchiha Sarada
* Uzumaki Naruto
* Hyuga Hinata
* Uzumaki Boruto
* Uzumaki Himawari

----- -----
AU: Ninja

----- -----

"Mama?" Sarada asks. Sarada is a curious teenager, she is sitting in the pool along with her mother, Uchiha Sakura, Boruto's mother, Uzumaki Hinata, and Boruto's younger sister, Uzumaki Himawari, "What's that scar on your stomach?"

"Hmm?" Sakura hummed, before looking down at her scars, "Which one?"

"All of them I guess," Sarada says, as everyone quieted down, interested in how Sakura got those scars.

"Well, the first scar I got, well two of three came from a former Akatsuki member, Sasori of the red sand. One of the former bad groups in the ninja world," Sakura says, "I fought him while going on a mission with Naruto, Kakashi, Team Guy, and Granny Chiyo."

"Puppet users are known for using puppets from chakra strings," Sakura says, using hers to demonstrate, moving the puppet with her fingers, "Sasori had a old of iron sand, a more condense and harder version of red sand or regular sand. Sasori also used poisons, where I created an antidote for it on Konkuro, Gaara's brother. I used it to heal him along with my self when he injected poison through the scar along my right side. He used two puppets, his mother and father since his family was killed."

"He injected me with the poison and it can take 15 seconds with the right amount of poison to kill an adult in just 30 minutes, a child can be killed in less time. It was me, Granny Chiyo and her eight puppets versus Sasori and one-hundred puppets. The first time I landed a hit on him was when he scratched my side and I punched with hard with a chakra-infused fist. The second time that I got him with someone was with this ball of a very large white creature with sharp teeth, sharp enough to penetrate stone or concrete. The third time was with his own two puppets, and a seal was formed underneath him, stopping his heart all together. After he made a second version of himself, he went to stab Granny Chiyo but I blocked and he stabbed me right in my left side."

"After that battle, we were scheduled to come back home and Grandma Tsunade treated me, saying that I wouldn't have any children due to the stab mark in my left side. But, when I stabbed a second time by the famous Uchiha Marada, it was with my one-hundred healings seal."

"The one-hundred healing's mark, is seal that takes three whole years to get the mark itself. It's a forbidden jutsu that only medical ninja's are suppose to know. Anyways, by separating my chakra into a space behind my forehead. The seal could be released once is it filled up. The one-hundred healing seal acts like a rebirth, so every time that I am stabbed, my seal will active or I will active it myself and my body and cells regenerate so I rebirth myself. Then, I was able to do more things since I got the mark like give birth instead of being a barren."

"Whoa!" Naruto exclaimed, as Sakura rolled her eyes. Sarada cuddled up to her mother, putting her face into her mama's neck, Sakura leaned her head against Sarada head, "So that is what that mark is for?"

"Yes Naruto," Sakura says.

"What else can it do?"

"There are bad sides to the forbidden jutsu," Sakura says, clenching her fist as her face went hard. Sasuke was curious and worried so he went close to his wife before placing his chin on her head and his hand onto his daughters shoulder, "The defects about the forbidden jutsu is that every time I use the seal, it takes some of life away. So the more I use it, my life will drain just like my chakra. I can die using this seal but I honestly don't want to. That's why, I don't use the seal that often. It's life draining, I don't want to be taken away from my family just by a jutsu, I want to live my life to the fullest."