Day 12: You Are My Missing Piece

DAY 12: You Are My Missing Piece
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uzumaki Karin
* Uzumaki Naruto
* Suigetsu

----- -----
AU: Pre-War

----- -----

"You are truly my missing piece," Sasuke says, looking down to the pink-haired teenager in his arms, "Don't let anyone else let you think differently."

"Sasuke-Kun," The pinkette snuggled into his chest, making Sasuke smile and wrap his arms around her shoulder's and back, "Love you."

"Love you too, Sakura," Sasuke replied, "How are you feeling?"

"Amazing," Sakura says, "First time with you was amazing, wonderful, fantastic, want me to continue?"

"No, your fine baby girl," Sasuke says before remembering something, holding Sakura to his chest, "The upcoming war will be difficult, please don't get stabbed or seriously hurt in front of me, understand. I can't lose you, nor our future together."

"Yes Sasuke-Kun," Sakura says.

After War, After Sasuke's probation...

"Uchiha-San, Sakura and the baby are okay," Tsunade says as Sasuke stood up, "You may see them."

"Thank you, Lady Hokage," Sasuke thanked Tsunade and bowed his head before coming into hospital room. The bed was faced side-ways a bit, but Sasuke can see Sakura's damp hair and non-sweaty face. In Sakura's arms, was a bundle of white blankets, "Sakura."

"Sasuke-Kun," Sakura called softly, smiling at him. Sakura is currently in the hospital gown, propped up in order to keep the baby in an appropriate position.

"Sakura," Sasuke whispered, coming to the side of the bed and looked down, "What's her name?"

"What do you think, papa?" Sakura asks as Sasuke smiled, putting his hand down towards his baby girl who captured his pinky finger in her tiny hands, Sasuke gasped lightly before nuzzling Sakura's head, still looked at the baby, "Well papa?"

"Uchiha Sarada," Sasuke says softly, as Sakura nodded, "Uchiha Sarada, it's perfect."

"Welcome to the world Uchiha Sarada," Sakura whispers to the baby who opened her eyes, they are the same color as her papas, just like her hair, black.

"Welcome to the Uchiha Family, Uchiha Sarada," Sasuke says, making the surrounding nurses swoon, "You will have a life full of light, happiness, and many raging emotions. Mama and Papa love you so much, we hope that you understand that."

"Sasuke-Kun, I love you," Sakura says, adjusting the baby in her arms before moving to the side, "Come, sit beside me. Do you want to hold your daughter?"

"Yes," Sasuke says, removing his cloak before glaring at the nurses and they left the room immediately, only to have Tsunade come in.

"So, what's her name?"

"Uchiha Sarada," Sakura says, as Sasuke unzipped his shirt down to the middle of his torso, leaving enough room for the baby to be against his skin, "What the results?"

"Well, Miss. Sarada is healthy. She will have healthy Sharingan, her chakra is at a healthy percentage. She is a bit smaller than an average newborn but she is healthy like an ox. She will need to be fed every two hours or when she starts to cry. You should know everything else, Sakura," Tsunade says as Sakura nodded before moving the baby into Sasuke's chest, Sasuke adjusted himself before zipping his shirt a bit to keep the baby in a firm and comfy position against his chest, "Since she is not full Uchiha blood, you can always seal her Sharingan with a pair of glasses."

"Of course, we know our options, Tsunade-Sama," Sakura says, "We thought of different options for when Sarada gets older and everything with either breastfeeding or going from a bottle. We have everything that she needs for our hospital visit in mine and the baby's bag, and what we have in Sarada's nursery."

"Good," Tsunade says, "You guys will be on leave for three years, no excepts except for small D-rank to maybe a B-rank mission. You will not work at the hospital until Sarada is about a year old."