21: Civilian And Shinobi Love

DAY 21: Civilian And Shinobi Love
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uchiha Sarada
* Uchiha Itachi
* Uzumaki Naruto
* Uzumaki Karin
* Hatake Kakashi

----- -----
AU: Civilian And Shinobi Life

----- -----

Sasuke Uchiha was always a curious, young man when it came to civilians of the village of Konohagakure. Sure, some civilians can become Shinobi but, he was curious along with his team, Team 15. It was there mission to find a civilian of the village who was around their age and ask them what it like to be a civilian of the village and what they do on a normal day.

They were to met, Haruno Sakura, a civilian of the village.

"Hello! Are you Haruno Sakura?" Hatake Kakashi, Team 15 Jounin teacher, asks as the girl nodded, "We are suppose to meet, correct?"

"That is correct!" The said girl says to Kakashi as they shake hands, "It is nice to meet you! May I know your names?"

"Okay Sakura," Kakashi says, "My name is Hatake Kakashi, I am team 15's Jounin leader and teacher. I teach these guys the basic's of working as a team along with other missions. The red-haired girl is Uzumaki Karin, the blond-haired boy is Uzumaki Naruto, and the black-haired boy is Uchiha Sasuke."

"Alrighty!" Sakura exclaims, "Okay, let us go and walk around, ask me any questions that come to mind."

They followed the pink-haired girl around. Sasuke, Kakashi, and Naruto had taken in interest in Sakura while Karin had taken a disinterest in Sakura and tried to trip her up many times but Sakura had caught on the first time around.

"Neh Neh, Sakura-Chan?" Naruto asks, as Sakura nodded, "Why is your hair pink?"

"I was born with pink hair, March 28th is my birthday, and that is the day that the Cherry Blossom Trees bloom," Sakura says, "Sadly, my mother died about two weeks after my birthday due to blood loss and my father was killed when I was eight years old. He died due to a mad-man ninja who couldn't control his chakra."

"Alrighty," Naruto says, sadly.

"It's alright Naruto," Sakura says, turning to him and rubbed his hair, making Naruto blush, "My father never paid attention to me. My father only gave me money for clothes, food, and other essentials."

"Okay," Naruto blushed.

"Sakura-San?" Kakashi asks.

"Yes Kakashi-San?"

"What's this store?"

"It's a store that my parents ran before I was born," Sakura says, "I still run this store. I make herbs and other stuff to heal people in case of injuries like burns."

"Interesting! Can we see!" Naruto exclaimed happily as Sakura nodded.

Sakura showed them everything of what it would be like as a civilian. Sasuke later asked Sakura to see if he could court her and she nodded, and he smiled. They hugged, Sakura kissed his cheek then left as Sasuke just stood there and blushed.

He heard a chuckled and turned to see his older brother, then he glared at him, "What do you want Itachi?"

"Can I say hi to my younger brother?"

"No."