Day 5: Team 7 Reunions

DAY 5: Team 7 Reunions
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uzumaki Naruto
* Hatake Kakashi
* Sai
* Yamato

----- -----
Era: After Ninja War

----- -----

"Sasuke-Teme! Sakura-Chan! Over here!" The blond-haired ninja asks as Sasuke sighed in annoyance, "What took you so long, anyway!?"

"Sorry, but Tsunade-Sama but me on a 3rd shift last night," Sakura states as Naruto glares at here, "Keep glaring at me and it's the graveyard your going to, if you think that I am lying then you can talk to Tsunade-Sama then."

"What else did you do?" Naruto asks as Sakura kept quiet, pulling out a small medical book to read, "Sakura-Chan, don't ignore me!!"

"I can if I want to Naruto," Sakura says, "Besides, I'm busy. I have young students to teach with Medical Ninjutsu, the Children's clinic has to be built, and I'm travelling to Suna for the Children's clinic to be built as well."

"GEEZ! All I want is a team 7 reunion and I get excuses from Sakura-Chan! Gahh!" Naruto exclaims then he was sent back into a tree, Sakura's face was scrunched into a face of anger and irritation, "OWW! Sakura-Chan! What was that for!"

Sakura walked towards the tree that she sent Naruto to and punched it, sending it about a mile back, "Don't start with me, Uzumaki! I'm stressed out and tired. I haven't rested since the Ninja war! I don't need any excuses from you! See you later!" Then Sakura poofed out.

"Sakura-Chan! Wait!" Naruto exclaimed a minute too late.

"You can't really blame her Naruto," Kakashi says, having everyone look at him, "She has been constantly working hard to help heal everyone, including you and Sasuke. She has been waiting for the Children's clinic to be built both here and in Suna, as well as other nations and villages. There is a reason why and its because Sakura doesn't want anyone to suffer a past like you or Sasuke has. She doesn't want that for future kids, seeing how you guys have done had made her restless. It's clear in her face that she is tired, and a little bit sick. She hasn't slept in a proper bed nor has had a proper meal in over a month."

"Sakura-Chan," Naruto mumbled, "Why hasn't see worry about herself for one fucking second!!"

"She hasn't really relaxed since she started training with Tsunade-Sama," Yamato says, making Naruto turn to him, "She worked hard for her seal, her healing jutsu training, and her strength. She has the ability to become the greatest Hokage but she didn't because she wants to heal people. Sakura-San's the most valuable medical-ninja in the ninja-world Naruto."

"I know that," Naruto growled then an idea popped into his head, "Why don't we ask Tsunade-Baa-Chan to have Sakura take the next week off for relaxation!"

"Tsunade-Sama is busy with paperwork with Shizune but I think that we can," Kakashi says, then they head off towards the Hokage's office where Sakura, Shizune, and Tsuande were organizing paperwork, "Tsunade-Sama."

"Team 7, minus Sakura, what are you five doing in my office?" Tsunade asks, looking at all of them.

"Dickless, tell Tsunade what you are thinking," Sai encourages as Naruto stepped toward.

"Tsunade-Baa-Chan, Team 7 would like to request that Sakura-Chan gets to take the next week to relax," Naruto states as Tsunade shakes her head, "WHAT!? Why!?"

"Sakura, you haven't told your team?" Tsunade asks as Sakura shook her head, continuing to read through her scrolls, "Tell them."

"Sakura?" Kakashi asks.

"I'm going on a flower mission," Sakura states as Kakashi and Yamato's eyes widen.

"What's a flower mission?" Sai asks with a fake smile.

"A flower mission is known to Kunoichi as a seduction mission," Tsunade states, "Sakura is the only girl worthy of going on seduction missions."

"What? Why?"

"I've been sending Sakura on seduction missions since she started training under me," Tsunade says and looked at Sakura and nodded. Sakura nodded at Tsunade then poofed out of the room, shocking the boys as Cherry Blossom's were left in place, "There is nothing to be shocked about. You haven't been close to Sakura as much as you guys were as genin or anytime. Sakura lost her parents during the attack of Pein. She knows the pain of losing people like her parents or her teammates, since each and every single of you left Sakura behind, thinking that you are going to protect her, instead leaving her in the open and making her do all of the dirty work. You may leave my office."

The Next Week Later...

"Ok Sasuke-Teme," Naruto whispered to Sasuke, who was glaring at him, "This is Team 7's last chance. Do whatever you can to make her smile then come back to us the next day, got it! Dattebayo!"

"Dobe," Sasuke says, sighing then walked into the hospital. When Sasuke walked into the hospital, he asked the front desk nurse were Sakura's office was and after getting the directions, Sasuke walked up the stairs quickly and knocked on her door.

"Come in," a tired voice says as Sasuke walked in, seeing Sakura with a small stack of uncompleted paperwork sitting on her desk. A pen in Sakura's hand as she is looking though a packet of papers. Another small stack of completed papers sitting across from the uncompleted, "Sasuke-Kun? What are you doing here?"

"Don't tell the dobe but he wanted me to come here to make you smile for some reason. He is a little pissed off that you haven't been coming to Team 7 reunions," Sasuke states as Sakura nodded and Sasuke noticed that Sakura was low of Chakra and that she looked skinner than usual, "When's the last time that you had a proper meal?"

"Not for a while," Sakura states, yawning in the process, "I think my apartment has a layer of dust in it. I haven't been in it since the Ninja War. I have been healing you guys, taking care of the Children's Clinic, and doing paperwork. And doing all of the seduction missions for the darkest lords even in Rice country. Sorry, I babbled again, didn't I?"

"It's fine," Sasuke says as Sakura blushed and pulled out prepared bento box, "Here. I managed to find a prepared bento box with everything that is in a Japanese traditional breakfast. You need to eat."

"T-Thank you Sasuke-Kun," Sakura says, yawning again as Sasuke smiled slightly.

"After you eat, you are taking a nap, no exceptions," Sasuke says sternly as Sakura's eyes widen before nodding, pulling out the chopsticks and started eating.