Day 13: Recovery

DAY 13: Recovery
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uzumaki Naruto
* Hatake Kakashi
* Sai
* Yamato

----- -----
AU: After War

----- -----

After the war, Sasuke was put in the hospital and was healed by Sakura. Konoha, Konoha elders, and the five Kage's have decided that after six months of trails, that Uchiha Sasuke would be spending his time in Jail for eighteen months. He would have his chakra and eyes sealed along with his blade and weapons of any sort. Team Taka also didn't get it easy, from there home village's, they got the same trail as Sasuke but longer sentences, they got twenty-four months in jail with their chakra sealed.

The one that healed Sasuke was Sakura, she would visit once a week on Friday to heal the stump of his left arm, and he would redo his bandages. Naruto would also visit for all of his visiting times on Tuesday's and Thursday's to talk to him about what they are doing for him, putting him through Hokage training and his surgery. Kakashi would visit Sasuke on the other days, just randomly to read him a book or scroll.

Shizune and Sakura would always visit on Monday's to give Sasuke help with balancing him since he didn't take the prosthetic arm. They would teach him one-handed stuff like using shampoo, conditioner, and body washes, he would open pickle jars and throw non-sharp kunai and shuriken to help him get a sense of balance. He turned 17 when he left the village for a year, sending letters to Sakura at least once every two to three months. This is all almost three years ago. Uchiha Sasuke is now free from his probation, he went on a journey of atonement where he atoned his sins for his clan.

Now, Sasuke is sitting on his couch in his home, thinking and shifting through his memories.

Flashback 1:

"S-Sasuke-Kun!" Sakura exclaimed happily as Sasuke looked down at the pinkette, he gave a small smile and opened his arm as she went into his one-armed embrace, "W-Welcome home!"

"Tadaima," Sasuke whispered.

"Okaerinasai," Sakura whispered as Sasuke smiled, he moved his arm towards the back of Sakura head's and leaned forward and there lips met in a soft kiss.

"Marry me," Sasuke whispered as Sakura's eyes widened.

"Yes," Sakura said back.

What was when he asked Sakura to marry him, they got a marriage certificate and got married with Sakura's parents right there, he did ask for their permission before they got married. Then they left on a journey together.

Flashback 2:

"Ohayo," Sasuke said as he smelled Tea. He opened his eyes and saw that Sakura was making a simple Japanese breakfast which was rolled eggs, miso soup, rice, and grilled fish with tea.

"Ohayo, Sasuke-Kun," Sakura said and sat the table, "Happy birthday."

"Arigato," Sasuke said as Sakura handed him a small bag, "What's this?"

"Look inside, it's your birthday present," Sakura said as Sasuke opened the bag. Inside the bag, was a small white baby onesie, a small white rattle, and a small white binky. Sasuke's eyes widen, then he grabbed the card and the test, he read the card. The card said 'Happy Birthday Anata, I hope that you have a wonderful birthday!"

"Y-Your pregnant!?" Sasuke exclaimed, as Sakura nodded. Sasuke got up and hugged Sakura tightly, "W-We are going to be parents?"

"Yes!" Sakura exclaimed happily, as she hugged Sasuke back. Sasuke then let go of the hug, still keeping his hand on her hip before dropping to his knees and nuzzling her stomach, where he felt her small bump.

He was every happy that day when he found out that he was going to be a father. About seven and half-months later, it is March 30th, two days after Sakura's twenty-first birthday and Sakura's water broke. She let out a small scream and Sasuke was panicking, but he lifted her gently and with his Susanoo and took her to Orochimaru's nearest hideout and was lucky that Karin was there. Karin helped delivered his baby girl and he had his sharing an activated at the time, then his baby girl popped out.

A head of black hair covered in blood, but she was cleaned up and placed into Sakura's arms and chest as Sakura started crying.

"Sasuke-Kun," Sakura said, panting with tears in her eyes.

"Sakura," Sasuke whispered, leaning over her and looked down at the baby, "What's her name?"

"What about," Sakura said and trailed off for a moment before smiling, "Uchiha Sarada."

"Sarada, Uchiha Sarada," Sasuke whispered then leaned down towards his little Sarada and kissed her forehead, "Kazoku in Yokoso, Uchi wa Sarada."

Now, he is the age of twenty, and is a father to his gorgeous four month old baby girl, Sarada, who is taking her afternoon nap.

"Sasuke-Kun," Sakura, his wife, said as he snapped out of it and saw his wife in front of him, "Anata, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Sasuke said then wrapped his arm around her waist, bring his face to her stomach and nuzzled her side as Sakura ran her finger's through Sasuke's hair, "I'm recovered. I made a full recovery."