17: Taken From Me

DAY 17: Taken From Me
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uzumaki Naruto
* Hakate Kakashi

----- -----
AU: Ninja

----- -----

"Where is she!?" Sasuke screamed, at the one of the hostages that Team 7 took. When Team 7 found out that Sakura was kidnapped, they were more than just pissed, they were infuriated. Kakashi's face was not calm anymore, it was more of a pissed off look. Naruto blew a gasket because Sakura was taken. Sasuke was infuriated, he put a Genjutsu on the hostages but couldn't calm down. When they found Sakura's gloves, Sasuke kept both of them in his pouch for safe keeping.

"You will never find her!" The hostage yelled, then Sasuke punched them hard in the face, making the hostage groan.

"Sasuke-Teme! We found Sakura-Chan!" Naruto exclaimed, making Sasuke's eyes widen and the Hostage groan.

"I'll be back to deal with you later," Sasuke growled at the Hostage, before locking him back up then taking off with Naruto. Kakashi joined their side in the minute, "So?"

"She is just behind the waterfall a few clicks head," Naruto says, "I found her scent then sent my summonings and he said that she was behind the waterfall."

They pushed more chakra into their feet, and made it to the water fall. Hiding their chakra, Sasuke, Kakashi, and Naruto landed a surprise attack. They looked at Sakura horrified before glaring at everyone else.

"Naruto! You and Kakashi get these bastards!" Sasuke exclaimed, "I will get Sakura down and back to the Compound!"

"Hai!" then Kakashi and Naruto started fighting the bandits, while the bandits were distracted, Sasuke cut off the chakra chains used on Sakura to keep her still and gently set her down. He teleported the both of them out of there and to the Uchiha compound. Setting her on the white tatami mat on the ground, Sasuke heard Sakura groan.

"S-Sasuke-Kun?" Sakura mumbled, before groaning. Sasuke gently lifted Sakura up into a sitting position, "I-Is that you?"

"Yes Sakura," Sasuke says, gently rubbing her arm, "I'm going to take off only the outer layers of your clothing, okay? I will leave you in your tank top and shorts, but I have to clean your wounds."

"N-No need," Sakura says, leaning back against Sasuke with a groan, "I used not even a fraction of my chakra as soon as you took off the chain. I still have chakra, but a little less than an average shinobi."

"Okay then," Sasuke says, "But, I have to get you in a robe or different set of clothing for now. I need to wrap some of the more serious wounds as well."

"Hai," Sakura says, then the front door of the compound burst open, "Naruto, Kakashi."

"Sakura-Chan!" Naruto exclaimed, coming close to Sakura who was groaning in pain, "Are you okay?!"

"Shut up and she might answer you," Sasuke scowled, coming into the room with an over sized black t-shirt and a basic first-aid kit. He sat down next to Sakura and started to undo Sakura's dress.

"What are you doing TEME?!?!" Naruto exclaimed.

"I'm only taking off Sakura's dress," Sasuke said, "I need to get any wounds that her seal didn't get."