16: Something Sweet

DAY 16: Something Sweet
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uchiha Sarada

----- -----
AU: Ninja

----- -----

"Ah! Papa's home!" Sasuke's teenage daughter, Sarada exclaimed happily, before rushing to greet him. Sarada is a true mix of himself and his wife, Sakura. Sarada has his hair color, eye color, fire release techniques, lighting release techniques, learning about her Sharingan, and even the Chidori. Sarada has Sakura's facial features like her eye shape, her body, chakra enhanced strength, and even her famous 'Shannaroo' catchphrase. She get's excited like her mama but, she can sulk and 'be grumpy' like her father, according to Naruto, that blond idiot.

"Hello Sarada," Sasuke says, and toes off his sandals before setting them next to his wife's and daughter's shoes, and slipped on his blue house-slippers, "Where's your mother?"

"Making dinner in the kitchen," Sarada says, as she grabbed his hand before leading him into the formal dining room, living room, and kitchen area. The kitchen lights were on as were the dining room and living room as it is all one room, but the lights in the hallway that leads down to the bedrooms and bathrooms were off, making the hallway seem a bit dark, "Mama, Papa's home."

"Hello Dear," Sakura says, continuing to dice the ingredients for miso soup, the rice cooker was sitting on the kitchen counter along with some chicken sitting in a bowl, drying out. The other ingredients on the counter were eggs and some tomatoes.

"Ahh," Sasuke replied, "Hello Tsuma."

"Mama, what's for dinner?" Asks Sarada, interested in Sakura's home-cooking since it was her favorite.

"Vegetable rice, miso soup, chicken, soft boiled eggs, and diced tomatoes," Sakura replied, "I haven't really got a name for it but I'm making it since it's simple."

"Alright!" Sarada replied, "May I grab those paper's from your room?"

"Yes you may," Sakura replies, before continuing her work in the kitchen.

"I'll be gone on a mission tomorrow so can I give Papa my thing tonight?"

"Yes," Sakura replies again, going to the fridge and grabbing some milk. She then put water in the teapot and set it over the stove to let it start boiling, "Anata, grab whatever tea you desire tonight. They are in the cupboard above the rice cooker."

"Thank you Tsuma," Sasuke says, before going into the cupboard to find the tea he desired. He grabbed black tea and handed it to his wife. His wife smiled at him before giving a peck on the lips. He grabbed her chin gently before giving her a kiss on the lips, she smiled into it before they pulled apart, "Love you."

"Love you too."