Day 2: My Ex

DAY 2: My Ex
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uzumaki Karin
* Suigetsu
* Yamanaka Ino
* Sai

----- -----
Era: High School/University

----- -----

"Sakura," The pinkette's fiancé nuzzles her neck and caresses her hand, rubbing the engagement ring on her finger, "I love you."

"I love you too, Sasuke-Kun," Sakura says as he lays her down on the picnic blanket that is on top of the soft grass, he runs his fingers though her short, silky hair, "When's your next class?"

"Not for another two hours," Sakura says as she closed her eyes before opening them again, "But, we got a message saying that it was canceled."

"Good," Sasuke states matter-of-factly, making Sakura giggle and Sasuke smile, "Do you have any other classes today?"

Sakura shook her head 'no' as Sasuke sighed then laid his head on her chest, making her giggle again and ran her fingers though his silky hair, "Do you wanna go back to the apartment?"

"Sure," Sasuke says and got up, helping his fiancé clean up. Once they did, Sasuke held her hand and then got to his car. What he saw made his and his fiancé's eyes widen. Sasuke got them quickly to his car and put everything away.

"Sasuke-Kun!"
"Sakura-Chan!"

"Ino and Sai? Karin and Suigetsu?" Sasuke says, holding his fiancé close to his chest as she snuggled into it, "What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean, Sasuke-Kun~?" Karin asked seductively, making Sakura clench her fist in Sasuke's chest, "We are here for our arranged marriage, sweetheart."

"Arranged marriage?"

"Sakura-Chan! Time for us to go to our wedding!" Sai says.

"Wedding. Okay, listen!!" Sakura exclaims, standing in front of Sasuke as he moved and held her waist, "One! I don't understand what you are doing on his University, it's private and expensive so I don't think that any of your families can afford it! Two! The arranged marriage and the other marriage you two are talking about it complete bull! Sasuke-Kun and I are getting married! I'm not marrying you, pale face and Sasuke-kun is not marrying a slutty person like you, Karin!"

"WHAT!!"

"I've seen you walking into a strip club before Karin! Coming out with so much money and other men hanging off of your arms, including shark-boy. And Sai! I think that you found something you love and that is Ino! I almost forgot to mention that Ino went to the same strip club and came out with many guys hanging off of her, with you on her lips. That is why I broke up with you!" Sakura exclaims as Sasuke rubs her back, gently, "Also, that is why Sasuke broke up with you Karin! You cheated on Sasuke and Sai did the same thing to me!"

"What is going on over here?!" someone yelled as Sakura laid her head on Sasuke's chest, "Sakura! Sasuke! What's going on?"

"Master Tsunade. These four have caused emotional distress on my fiancé and myself," Sasuke says, holding Sakura to his chest, "They are not students here. There names are Yamanaka Ino, Uzumaki Karin, Sai, and Suigetsu. I'll give you more information, tomorrow. Is that alright?"

"Yes," Master Tsunade says, looking at Sakura with concern in her eyes, "You may leave. You will have the day off tomorrow but we will have an online call, alright?"

"Yes," Sasuke says as he leaned down and picked up his fiancé, bridal hold and walked away. Once they were a good enough distance away from everyone else, Sasuke placed his fiancé into the car and buckled her in. After he got in, he drove away and towards there apartment.

Half an hour later, Sasuke got his fiancé settled into there bed. He snuggled her from behind and sighed into her hair, "Sakura, are you okay?"

"Yeah," Sasuke closed his eyes, nuzzling his face into neck. Then Sakura wrestled out of Sasuke's grasp and she quickly got into the bathroom, throwing up. Hearing this, Sasuke sprung up and ran into the bathroom, holding his fiancé's short hair away from her face. After a few moments, Sakura leaned back and Sasuke wiped her mouth with a nearby rag and leaned her against his chest, "You okay?"

"Yes, I don't know what that is all about though," Sakura says, "Maybe I should do a test."

"Wait! A pregnancy test?" Sasuke asks as Sakura nodded. Sasuke grabbed the box of pregnancy tests from underneath the sink and handed it to her, "Let me know once you are done, okay?"

After Sasuke left the bathroom, Sakura took the test and waited. Once the three minutes was up, Sakura looked down at it and was shocked.

"S-SASUKE-KUN!!"