Day 10: Missing You

DAY 10: Missing You
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uchiha Itachi
* Uchiha Fugaku
* Uchiha Mikoto

----- -----
AU: Long Distance

----- -----

Uchiha Sasuke, a 17 year old young adult who is the son of Uchiha Fugaku and Uchiha Mikoto, the younger brother of Uchiha Itachi. Sasuke currently has a girlfriend whom is overseas in America right now. She has been gone for about three years now, he saw her off on her plane back when in the summer of them going into their sophomore year is high school. Sasuke is readying himself for University because he is going to University under Business while his other degree will be in accounting and banking. Every month, Sasuke and his beautiful girlfriend have been calling each other to keep in contact. Sasuke is very grateful because there time zones are different between Japan and America and honestly, Sasuke has missed his girlfriends smell, her touch, and everything about her in general.

Over dinners, Sasuke has looked sadden and his family noticed and because of this, Fugaku, Mikoto, and Itachi have gotten a hold of Sasuke's girlfriend without telling him. They told him how sadden and depressed he got when she was gone and she said that her teacher has decided to go back to Japan in a couple of days and so, they planned a coming hold party for Sasuke's girlfriend. Sasuke was curious why is parents and older brother were more secretive but didn't mind except to finish planning for University.

Fugaku has gotten ahold of the University that Sasuke is going to and apparently Sasuke's girlfriend is going to as well, and planned that Sasuke will be staying in a single roomed University room with a small kitchenette. The University agreed to this and this had made Fugaku happy. Now, it is July 23rd, Sasuke will be turning 18 and after a few months of planning, The Uchiha Family has made Sasuke a small party.

The Uchiha family included Fugaku, Mikoto, Itachi, Obito (Cousin), Shisui (Distant Cousin), and Marada, (Grandfather). Together, the six managed to sneak Sasuke's girlfriend into the crowd and they all sang him a happy 18th birthday and Sasuke said his birthday wish aloud.

"I wish that my cherry blossom was here, with me now," Sasuke says as they cut and passed the cake.

"Wish granted," A light voice behind Sasuke as he froze and turned around, the cake forgotten on the table.

"S-Sakura? I-Is that you?" Sasuke asks, looking the female in front of him from the top of her head down to the tips of her toes.

"Yes Sasuke-Kun," Said person says as she opened up her arms for a hug. Sasuke shot out of his chair and launched himself into his girlfriend's arms, "Sasuke-Kun, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere, not for a long time."

Sasuke didn't move his head from Sakura's neck nor moved his arms, instead he tightened his grip around her waist and snuggled more into her hair and neck. Sakura's arms were rubbing up and down his back gently.

"Sakura-Chan," Sasuke mother, Mikoto says, standing up and moved to the young couple and gave Sakura a small side hug, "I'm glad you are here. Sasuke-Kun has really missed you."

"I've noticed," Sakura says as the two women giggled, then Shisui, Itachi, Marada, Obito, and Fugaku got up and also gave Sakura a side hug individually.

"Sakura," Sasuke's father, Fugaku, says to the 18 year old who is holding his youngest son, "The University you two are going to is a private room. You two are the only ones who will be sleeping in that room, and cooking. The room has been finished remodeled, just put in the decorations and whatever else you desire."

"Thank you Papa," Sakura says, looking down as Sasuke who moved back but didn't let Sakura go, "Sasuke-Kun, are you tired? Do you want to lay down?"

Sasuke nodded his head as Mikoto and Fugaku dismissed them to Sasuke's bedroom which is the farthest bedroom, with no noise to bother any of them. Once they got in there, Sasuke sat down on his bed with Sakura in between his legs, "Sakura, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Sasuke-Kun."

"Sakura?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."