27: They Never Know

DAY 27: They Never Know
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uzumaki Naruto
* Uzumaki Karin
* Yamanaka Ino
* Hatake Kakashi

----- -----
AU: Ninja-AU
Sorry for the Delay!

----- -----

When they were 8 years old, Sasuke lost his entire clan in one night thanks to his elder brother, Uchiha Itachi. He ran into a couple of his class-mates and rivals whom are, Uzumaki Naruto, Yamanaka Ino, and Haruno Sakura.

Naruto, aka the Dobe, was Sasuke's rival. They never got along because they were opposites. Ino, aka the Pig, was one of Sasuke's fangirls. She helped Sakura then abandoned her. Sakura, aka the 'secret flower' is Sasuke's secret crush and best friend. Sakura helps him.

He looked at Naruto and Ino with a glare along with Sakura but gave her a more stern glare, meaning that he wants to meet up with her and talk to her about everything. She gave a small, non-noticeable nod then he ran away.

"What's his problem!? Dattebayo!" Naruto, the son of the fourth hokage. The third hokage died in battle shortly after Minato, Naruto's father became Hokage.

"Don't wrong Sasuke-Kun!!" Ino yelled, defending her crush and hopefully, future husband and father of her children.

"No! It's just that you want Sasuke-Teme to become your husband and father of your children!" Naruto exclaimed back before they got into an argument, leaving Sakura out of it and she ran away from the scene, running towards Sasuke without them noticing.

With Sasuke and Sakura...

"S-Sasuke?" Sakura called gently as Sasuke's hand came out along with his head, there were some tears in his eyes and running down his face. She gave him a gently smile and took his hand as he led her to his favorite, private place to vent without anyone knowing except for Sakura.

"S-Sakura!" Sasuke cried, putting his face into Sakura's flat, cardboard chest. His arms went around her waist as she felt her shirt get wet.

"Sasuke," Sakura says, closing her eyes and running her fingers through Sasuke's hair, "Take your time."

"I-Itachi-Nii-Sa-," Sasuke started, "My traitor of a brother, kill the entire clan! While I was out training by myself after the academy today!!"

"Sasuke," Sakura says, "Breathe, just take a deep breathe and calm down. If not, set a tree on fire and I'll put it out, alright? It's your choice."

"T-thank you," Sasuke says, taking deep breathes with Sakura, "Y-You'll be a good medical-ninja in the future. I-I love you," then Sasuke hid his face into Sakura's chest.

"Love you too," Sakura says, kissing his forehead.

"R-Really?"

"I'll support you, even if you leave the village behind with me in it," Sakura says, "Just vent and tell me your feelings. I'll be your personal journal."

"Hehe," Sasuke chuckled lightly.

-----

Years later, at the age of 12, they were getting put into teams. Sasuke hid his hand underneath of the desk and rubbed Sakura's thigh slowly and gently, a sign of him calming himself down. He allowed Sakura to call him Sasuke-Kun in public but any other Sasuke suffix-related name when they are alone. Sasuke would rub Sakura's thigh when he got nervous or angry and it helped him calm down. He would go far and as to, rub her stomach and abdomen in order to calm down.

"Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and....Uchiha Sasuke, you three are in Team 7," Iruka-Sensei, the Genin teacher says, Naruto sighed in anger along with the rest of girls in class except for Sakura and Hinata. They complained to Iruka and Iruka yelled.

-----

Kakashi-Sensei was a lazy teacher who read porn books, watching porn movies but was one of the best ex-ANBU cop and it now a Jounin teacher and failed every single genin team before this, Team 7 was a different crew because each of them have different pasts.

"So tell me," Kakashi started, "Who is current rival?"

"Sasuke-Teme!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Dobe and the traitor who calls himself my older brother," Sasuke growls out.

"Ino-Pig, that adondoner of a pig," Sakura says.

"So, Uchiha Itachi huh?" Kakashi says, making Sasuke's clench his teeth, "He was by my side when we were ANBU's."

"Stop. Talking. About. That. Traitor!" Sasuke growled out.

"So talking about Itachi makes you this mad, Sasuke?"

"YES!!" Sasuke yelled, poised back then launched himself at Kakashi who pinned himself to the ground, Sasuke groaned in pain.

"Then, killing Itachi will help your goals?" Kakashi asks, letting go of Sasuke who growled and was aimed to his original spot but put his face into Sakura's stomach, who was laid back watching clouds with Naruto, "Sakura, huh?"

Sakura didn't say anything and sighed, running her fingers through Sasuke's bangs.

-----

When it was time for Sasuke to leave him home and leave the village to become stronger, he packed up his tuff and met up with Sakura who was sitting on a cold, stone bench, without her headband on, "Sakura."

"Sasuke," Sakura says and Sasuke flashed in front of Sakura, with his slashed headband. He put the headband onto one of the belt loops on his shorts than handed Sakura a necklace. It was a small and simple necklace, it is a fan-shaped crest pendant necklace, painted in red and white. It was laced with Sasuke's chakra, only something that Sasuke can trace but no one else can. Sakura gave him a cherry-blossom shaped pendant necklace painted as a light pink, white in the sun. It has Sakura's chakra on it and it's like Sasuke's necklace as well with how Sakura can trace it and nobody else.

"Haruno Sakura, love you," Sasuke says, tapping her forehead.

"Uchiha Sasuke, love you too," Sakura says, and they leaned in and gave a small kiss, "Until next time."

"I'll send you private message's when I can, through the necklace. It will glow a light blue when I send a message. Your's will send a light pink?" Sasuke asked as Sakura nodded.

"Get going Sasuke-Kun," Sakura says, "Before the ANBU catch you."

Sasuke flashed behind her as Sakura let out a small fake cry, making the scene look real, "Sakura, thank you," Then Sasuke knocked her out and put her on the bench, he leaned down and gave a subtle kiss to her lips before leaving.

-----

Since that moment, nobody really knew what was going on between the traitor of Konoha and Konoha's cherry blossom, only they know.