19: Flowers

DAY 19: Flowers
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uchiha Sarada

----- -----
AU: Through Time

----- -----

Flowers were his wife's and his daughter's favorite activity. When Sarada was a little girl, Sasuke and Sakura would take Sarada to a flower field close to their home and she would collect as many flowers as she can. She then would take them to Sakura who would make flower crowns and Sarada would stake them on Sasuke head, making Sakura giggle at him and he would secretly pout at her but then gave a smile to his little girl.

Sasuke baby girl, Sarada, stole the other half of his heart the day that she was born. Sasuke's favorite and lucky days are March 28th and March 31st. He considered that those days his favorite because those are the days that his girls are born. Now, Sasuke would lay back against the flower bed of the grass with his cloak open. His wife is laying against his right side while his daughter would lay against his left. His placed his arm over his wife's hip and smiled down at his two girls.

Other times that they would have these moments are when the Uzumaki family and Kawaki would come and they would have a big picnic together. Sakura would bring Sasuke's and Sarada's favorite foods while Hinata would bring Naruto's, Boruto's, Himawari's, and Kawaki's favorite foods.

Sasuke laid back against the tree with his sword and cloak against the tree while his wife is sitting criss-cross on the ground next to Hinata. Naruto is playing around with chakra against Boruto, Sarada, and Kawaki. Sasuke couldn't decide who was better for Sarada, Boruto or Kawaki, but he wasn't worried for right now.

Himawari is laying against Sakura, giggling as Sakura is playing with Himawari with her chakra strings and a puppet.

"Papa!" He heard his little girl exclaim, he looked from Sakura to Sarada who was waving him over, so he got up and went over to Sarada.

Sarada and Sakura are Sasuke's safe zones, his peace chamber, his love, the lights in his love. They are the flowers blooming in Sasuke's heart, and are continuing to grow.