Day 6: Backyard Fun

DAY 6: Backyard Fun
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura

----- -----
Era: Non-Massacre Ninja AU

----- -----

"Sakura?" A low voice called out as the said person jumped at the voice. A couple of knocks coming from the other side of the door, "Sakura? Are you okay?"

"Yes," Sakura answered, "I'm fine Sasuke-Kun. I'll be out in just a second."

Sakura looked at her outfit again. Today was the annual backyard fun activities in the Uchiha district. Mikoto, Sasuke's mother, invited them over a month ago. Then, Sakura opened the door.

"Hey," Sakura says as Sasuke smiles, pulling his wife into a hug before smoothing her dress down.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sasuke asks as Sakura nodded, "Are you sure?"

"Yes Sasuke-Kun," Sakura says then there was a knock on the master bedroom door, "Sarada? Is that you?"

"Yes mama," Said person exclaimed happily, opening the door before jumping up into Sakura's arms. Sakura catching her with ease, "I can't wait to see Uncle Itachi, Grandpa and Grandma."

"Good, what about Aunt Izumi?" Sakura asks as the little girl nodded excitedly as they all left the master bedroom and walked down the hall, "Okay Sarada, go put your shoes."

"Hai!" Sarada exclaims as she hopped down and ran towards the front door. Sakura sighed, shaking her head as her husband walked towards the door as well, "Mama! Hurry up! Please!"

"I'm coming Peanut!" Sakura called out as she heard Sasuke's chuckle. She reached the door and put on her shoes, then they left their house. Sarada was walking in front of her parents as Sasuke and Sakura intertwined their hands together, walking side-by-side, "Sarada! Be careful!"

"Yes Mama!" Sarada called back. Then, they reached Sasuke's parents house, where the backyard fun activities are held, "May I ring the bell?"

"Yes, Sarada," Sasuke answered, picking her up as she pressed the button twice before Sasuke placed her back on the ground. Then the door opened.

"Sasuke-Kun! Sakura-Chan! Sarada-Chan! You're here!" A sweet voice called.

"Mother," Sasuke responded, "May we come in?"

"Come in! Come in!" Mikoto says as Sasuke allowed Sarada and Sakura in before closing the door behind him, "Sarada-Chan! You have grown so much!"

"Thank you Grandma!" Sarada called excitedly, Sasuke placed his shoes next to his wives and daughters before helping his mother into the living room, where his father, older brother, and sister-in-law were, "Uncle Itachi!"

"Hey Sara-Chan," Itachi says and picked up Sarada, putting her in his lap. Sasuke and Sakura sat down on the couch opposite of Fugaku and Mikoto, "Your dress is pretty, Sara-Chan."

"Thank you Uncle Itachi," Sarada says and got out of Itachi's lap and into Sasuke's, Sasuke placed his hand on his daughters back, keeping her upright.

"Sasuke," Fugaku says, as Sasuke turned his attention from his daughter to his father, "May I have a word."

"Yes Father," Sasuke states, picking up Sarada and placed her on Sakura's who immediately snuggled into her mother's warmth. As Sasuke and Fugaku disappeared out of site, Mikoto clapped her hands together.

"Okay everyone," Mikoto says, "Why don't we go into the backyard? I have some fun activities and Sui-Chan is suppose to come over."

"Hai," Everyone says as they went into the backyard. After a few hours, it was around 6 PM.

"So, Sakura-Chan," Mikoto called, gaining Sakura's attention, "Are you guys working on getting Sarada-Chan another sibling?"

"Actually, yes," Sakura responded, making everyone silence and turn to Sakura, "Sarada. Show grandma the front of your dress."

When everyone looked at Sarada and towards the front of her dress it read 'Twins: Loading. Twins: Blue!'. Sasuke walked over to his wife and hugged her tightly.

"Twins?" Sakura nodded. "Baby boys?" Sakura nodded again as Sasuke pulled back and smiled, "You kept this from me but told Sarada? Not fair!" Sasuke pouted.

"When I found out with the pregnancy test, Sarada walked in on me as I was putting it away and she saw it so it isn't my fault. Besides, you could of saw it with your Sharingan," Sakura states then turned to Izumi and winked.

Izumi nodded then turned to Mikoto who looked at her excitedly, "Mikoto-San? What do you think of grandma to a fourth?"

"YOU'RE PREGNANT TOO!?" Mikoto exclaims as Izumi nodded. Itachi hugged his wife tightly as well.